Support||Dazai Pt.3

Pt.3 of the first Support chapter.

Collab with dazaikinks

_________________________________

Some of your blood stained Dazai's shirt and trench coat, but he didn't mind. What really worried him was your mental state and physical health. He'd definitely get Yosano to do a physical check up on you.
"You always overdo it, idiot." Dazai mumbled to your sleeping body.

He looked at your peaceful body, you weighed as heavy as a feather, your forehead was still stained with blood, Dazai could not possibly take advantage of your state, never. Therefore, he kissed your forehead, and smiled as he noticed a sleepy smile playing on your lips, oh how adorable you looked to him.

To his surprise, you actually spoke to him.
"I'm sorry, Dazai.." You seemed to cuddle up to the tall male, embracing the warmth of his body.
Dazai didn't know whether you were or asleep but he couldn't complain. After all, it was you.
"Rest, y/n-chan."

A sigh passed your lips, hitting his chest, "You never did something wrong..." he frowned, keeping on walking, he looked at your facial features from once in awhile, adoring you. Your l/c lashes, were like a beautiful Japanese fan, the strands were separated strand by strand, Dazai couldn't imagine a more beautiful woman than you, you were always special to him.

It didn't take long to arrive at the agency, only 10 minutes by foot. Dazai had gotten some weird stares and looks; who else carried a sleeping woman around? However, Dazai didn't care.

Carefully, he placed you on the couch, grabbed a random handkerchief and wiped the blood on your face and neck away. Dazai almost went to your collarbone due to getting too caught up, but he stopped himself. He didn't have the right to go lower than your neck or waist.

He decided he'd ask Yosano to clean you up later, throwing the handkerchief in the trash can, he sighs, then Kunikida comes in the room "Oi, what did you two do?" He asked, an irritated tone in his voice, yet Dazai could feel the bit of worry, as he looked at the sleeping Y/n. "Investigation, done. But.. I'm worried about her Kunikida-kun." Dazai frowned, looking down as his long brown bangs covered half of his face.

Kunikida couldn't know what happened. How was he supposed to though?
"What happened, Dazai?"
The blonde glanced at the bin and found the bloody handkerchief. It dawned on him. "Don't tell me her ability causes death.."

Dazai's dark chocolate eyes started to water, as he nodded, "The more she uses her ability.. the closer she gets to insanity.. and death." He looked away from her, and to Kunikida. "We'll find a way, Brat. Don't worry." Kunikida reached for Dazai's head to pat it, and left for office work. "Stop it.. y/n-chan." He whispered to your unconscious body.

Then, Yosano came through the door and immediately noticed the gloomy aura in the room.
"I'll do the physical check up on her." She spoke with confidence and cracked her knuckles slightly.

"Yosano-Sensei, please help her." Dazai made eye contact with her, Yosano nodded, "Dazai. Carry her to my examination room, please." Dazai picked up her still sleeping body, following Yosano to her examination room, and set her down on the bed, and left, with a loud sigh.

The next thing Dazai heard was the zipping of clothing. A physical check up meant getting undressed. He felt uneasy standing there. It was like listening to lewd noises happening next door.

Meanwhile, you slowly woke up and undressed yourself as you were told.
"It's just a normal check up." Yosano smiled and tugged on her gloves.

You tiredly smiled at the doctor, nodding in agreement. Dazai was starting to blush as you said "Let's finish this quick." Through the other room, meaning you were now naked, his blush darkened as he imagined your body, then shook his thoughts out. He couldn't be like this while you were in danger.

Yosano measured your height, your waist and checked some of your reflexes and other functions your body should be capable of. Yosano frowned a bit as she saw your upper body and thighs scarred, but she didn't say anything. It'd probably be unpleasant.

Dazai flinched when he heard a sudden outburst of laughter.
"Y-Yosano-sensei! Bahaha! Stop it! It-it tickles!"
Did he really want to know what you were doing?

Dazai had to admit, your laugh was like medicine to him, meanwhile, all of a sudden the door knob opened, as you came out, fully in your clothes again, you saw Dazai blush and blinked.

"What's wrong Dazai?" Your voice sounded happy yet calm, as you walked closer the male, Yosano secretly fangirling from behind.

Then it hit you like a truck would drive against a brick wall.
"You've got one dirty mind, Osamu~" You smirked slyly.
Dazai just stared at you wide-eyed. He obviously didn't expect that. The chocolate-haired male wanted to say something, but no sound came out.

Dazai kept blushing, as you laughed at his state, walking out of her office, along with Dazai, "You're trustful, Dazai." You had a grateful smile on your lips, you were thankful for such a person, you trusted him fully. "I do.. my best." Still not being able to calculate the situation, he looked in front of him completely dumbfounded.

Even though you were much shorter than Dazai, you threw your arms around his shoulders and laughed.
"Maybe you'd get to touch someday?"

Dazai choked on his own saliva as his brain finally understood what you meant.
"Y-y/n-chan! That's..well..er.." The male couldn't believe he was left speechless by a woman.

You kept laughing at his face, oh how you loved to get him flustered like this, "What, you want to?" You cocked an eyebrow at him, practically strangling him with your arm around his shoulder, "I..uh.." his face was completely red, tears running down his cheeks, from coughing and choking on his saliva so much.

Laughing, you carefully smacked Dazai's back in order to stop him from choking. "Oya oya, don't die on me, alright?" You spoke to him smiling. Dazai finally calmed down and looked right in your e/c-tinted orbs.
"Do you trust me that much..?"

You blushed a bit before nodding, why wouldn't you trust him? "Well, I'm ready to take you whenever you want~" he smirked, gaining his womanizing abilities back.

"Oh." Was all you could say, you were now understanding what Dazai felt like.

"D-Dazai.." You mumbled and hugged your own body trying to save yourself. "You're l-lewd.."
The male laughed in response and ruffled your h/c hair. Dazai found it adorable how easily you blushed or got flustered.
"I won't do anything that you wouldn't want, y/n-chan~"

Your blush darkened, he meant that he would make you feel good, right? "I trust you.. it's fine." You narrowed your eyes at the ground, trying to process the thoughts in your mind, you were a bit aroused thinking about what he would do to you in bed, but cleared your throat as an escape plan.

Dazai was no fool. He knew you long enough to know what facial expression exactly meant. Being the gentleman he was, Dazai wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him.
"I didn't know a pure lady like you had such thoughts."

"I-I'm not pure!"
Then your face exploded in embarrassment as the meaning of your words hit you. "W-well..not that you can know.."

"I'd love to find it out myself, y/n-chan~" a smirk was on his face, did he meant.. oh god. "I-I didn't mean it l-like that!" You kept stuttering as you hid your face in Dazai's shoulder, "I've never trusted someone with my body before.. you're the only one who hasn't taken advantage of me..." you looked down, mumbling the words.

{To be continued}

__________________________________

You can read the rest, on Laura's account, couldn't share more than three parts here, so you can read the remaining off of her book.

Contains interesting ~stuff~