Starving

{Lexi's POV}

4 days later

Olivia and I had a great time away. For her birthday I decided to take her to the spa. So for a few days all we done was get massages and go swimming. It was so chill and calm. But we had to come home and reality settled in again.
I can't help but think about Shawn.
Whilst we were away I was trying to think about WHY I am feeling this way.
And honestly? I don't know. I haven't even known him for 2 months and yet it's like he already understands me. But he obviously thinks of me as just a friend. And although it might hurt, I have to accept it.

However I couldn't focus on Shawn today, I was about to record my first ever song!

I make the recurring journey to the island records once again.

Whilst I was in the taxi, I convinced myself that I would try and avoid Shawn, because I need to stay in focus.

"That will be $15". The driver said.
"Here you go, thankyou." I say, passing the money over and getting out of the taxi.

I walk into the lobby and straight away I see Shawn, speaking to someone at the reception. I panic and stumbled and drop my bag on the floor.
There was a loud bang as the metal on my bag, smacked the marble floor.

All eyes were on my and quickly I picked up my bag and I rushed to the elevator, trying not to make eye contact with Shawn. Who I saw in the corner of my eye, was looking right at me.

"Shit shit shit." I keep mumbling to myself, as I wait for the doors to open.

After a minute, I grew impatient and I take the stairs. For 9 fucking floors.

Needless to say, I was out of breath when I got into the studio.
Thankfully it was empty as I was a bit early.

I get a water from the machine and I get my phone out and call Olivia. She is the only person I am comfortable with talking to about things. Especially boys.

"Let me guess, you've seen Shawn." She says.
"How did you know?" I ask, baffled.
"I always know." I hear her laugh.

-----------------------
{Shawn's POV}

I followed Lexi to the studio as I was confused as to why she ran off. I really wanted to wish her luck before the recording starts.

I got to the door of the studio, and I could hear her voice, talking to someone.

"I acted like an idiot Olivia. As soon as I saw Shawn I panicked and I dropped my bag and I knew he was looking at me. He was probably thinking what the fuck."

I was shocked, did she like me back?

I smiled to myself as then I heard her say, "I don't know what to do. I like him so much, and every time I see him it's I just want to be with him. If that makes sense. But I know he doesn't feel that way about me. And I don't know how to get over him."

I didn't know what to think at this. Of course I liked her back. I thought it was obvious.
I walk away, back to my office room. My thoughts kept spinning around in my head. Do I go after her? Or do I let her go?

"I'll go and listen to her recording." I mutter to myself, smiling. I then walk back to the studio.

------------------------------
{Lexi's POV}