86. Whispered at dawn

Start from the beginning

"So what will happen now?" he asked.

"I'll continue my world tour, you'll finish school, get into university and make your debut this summer, no changes in the plan," said Taeyong, he was speaking calmly what lifted a weight off Jae's heart.

"Afe they... do they want us to bfeak up?" asked Jae.

"Don't be silly, of course not, now we're out there's nothing they can do but to promote us as a couple," Taeyong giggled. "I miss you so much, your voice makes me willing to catch the next plane home to close you in my arms," he said dreamily causing goose bumps to appear on Jae's skin.

"I miss you too," whispered the boy.

"It's four and a half month more without you," Taeyong sighed and Jae felt he's digging his nails into the skin of his leg.

"Anyway tell me about school and exams and your life. Will you shoot the video soon?" Taeyong changed the subject and Jae took a long breath.

"I.. feally don't want to talk fight now, bettef you talk about the touf," whispered the boy.

And so Taeyong started to explain how he went from city to city and what funny things the fans did to meet him, Jae listened even though he was very sleepy and was going to be exhausted the next morning he really enjoyed that night.

The last two weeks of school passed quickly. The next morning after Taeyong's confession Mr. Jacksonville visited Jae and told him to not to worry, he said most of the fans are supportive as they rather have Jae than a female on their idol's side so it will be ok, but he advised Jae to keep some distance in public and no kissing anywhere they can be caught, because it was too much righ now, and the fans needed to calm down. Jae tried to explain that he won't meet Taeyong for the next four and a half month but Mr. Jacksonville was in his own world.

The comments Jae read were spilt from hateful to very supportive and he decided to not to bother. The Jaeyong shippers were on his side and were sending him little gifts and fan-arts, some that caused deep blushes on his face. Once Taeil had caught him looking through a very naughty book filled with colorful drawings of him and Taeyong and it needed a lot of explanation.

People at school were treating him nearly the same way as all of them knew so Jae had no problems there, but once a group of Taeyong's hardcore fans chased him down to the bus stop and threw eggs at him.

He tried not to bother and never mentioned it to Taeyong who called each day but photos of the incident leaked online and Taeyong begged his fans to be nice to Jae because they're hurting him when they're acting that way so one day two girls came to Jae in front of the school an apologized before running away.

His father called and asked how he's handling the new situation and they went out for dinner. His father wanted to met Taeyong when he'll come back as he had the imagination he will become his son in law one day even if Jae begged him to stop this nonsense.

During the last week of school Sicheng had to repeat his failed exam and Doyoung was very proud when he announced that him and his mum went to headmaster Johnson and begged him for a Chinese examiner, and he has found one. So on the day of the exam they all were at school waiting in the corridor, to Jae's surprise a worried Kun appeared between them. After 40 long minutes Sicheng left the class a little bewildered and wasn't able to answer in anything apart from Chinese so Kun needed to translate for them.

"He passed with a good grade, he had a Chinese examiner and could answer in his language," explained Kun who was shaking Sicheng to get him back to life.

The boy blinked a few times and smiled widely.

"Exam good," he put his thumbs up and jumped on Jae and the others hugging them tightly.

Thank you so much for all your support and love. I'm so happy.

What do you think about the chapter? Jaeyong's outing and the consequences of it?

Much <3