65. His only friend

Jae hoped Taeyong won't be at school on Tuesday but to his horror he saw him the moment he entered the hall next to Mr. Sacudo's class. Kun was walking up the stairs and past Jae looking at him with so much disgust and pity, that Jae felt even worse.

"Kun!" shouted Taeyong when he saw the boy.

A moment later Kun was pressed to a wall and Taeyong lifted him up by his clothes, his fists right next to the boy's face.

"I'll tell you something you filthy asshole, you can send this pictures to whoever you want including my parents and the president, I don't care anymore and no one of us cares so we won't move a finger for you!" Taeyong was so furious he shook Kun and Jae stopped in the middle of the stairs afraid they will start to fight.

"Taeyong come man, please no fights in the corridors," Mark hurried to them so Taeyong let go of Kun who fixed his white t-shirt and sky blue shirt.

"Great," he said and smiled in his mean way.

Then he hurried down the stairs and Jae saw him taking out his phone.

He ran behind Kun hoping the boy won't call the papers right now but it looked like that.

Kun stopped a floor lower and Jae leaned over the barrier to listen to his conversation.

"Celebrity News, hi, I'd like to..." Kun started speaking causing Jae to feel sick, but in this moment a shape passed him like a lightning and he saw Sicheng who run down the stairs then stopped right opposite to Kun.

"Kun-ge!" he said his tone was serious the most serious Jae has ever heard.

Kun's smile faded, he ended the call immediately.

"Kun vefy bad person!" said Sicheng and the boy lowered his head.

In this moment Sicheng raised his voice shouting a lot in Chinese, reckoning from his tone he told Kun how upset he is. The other boy said nothing and Sicheng made a sad face, then turned around running up the stairs.

"Jae come, class, no late," Sicheng stopped next to Jae grabbing his sweater.

His sweet baby face was cloudy and Jae had the urge to hug the little kitten.

He followed Sicheng up to Mr. Sacudo's class, they managed to slip through the door right before the teacher took place behind the desk, and avoided detention.

Rain was falling during the evening when Taeil was showing Jae his new recording of the song that supposed to be the first single. Mr. Jacksonville was too busy to met Jae on Monday and Tuesday, but he promised to make a appointment on Wednesday.

"The song is gfeat," whispered Jae who was still in such a bad mood.

He was sad, he and Taeyong stopped speaking and Taeyong joined a table with Hansol and Johnny in the cafeteria, who were happy to leave Kun's side the moment an opportunity occurred.

"Hey it will turn around, look at my life," said Taeil smiling.

Jae nodded but was to sad to smile back.

The door bell rang and Taeil looked at him questioningly.

Jae shrugged and Taeil hurried to open.

"Mr. Johnson," he said and Jae opened his mouth.

"Hello Taeil, I just came by to say that I'd like to see you, and preferably your parents tomorrow in my office at 3 p.m. Have a good night," he bowed slightly and left into the pouring rain and Taeil stopped there holding the door.

So the next day all the friends waited next to Mr. Johnson's office and Doyoung leaned his ear to the door listening.

"They're shouting something I can't understand," he communicated.

Jae was sitting next to Sicheng who was still moody and they were holding hands. Ten was walking from one wall to another and Taeyong was trying to listen right above Doyoung. He had told them he still cares about their friendship and joined their table during lunch. Hansol and Johnny were so confused that they squeezed next to Taeyong and Doyoung, and said they wanted to try out a new table, so Kun was left alone as Mark joined them later.

Jae really wished for a separate table and hoped Doyoung will agree to change places in the cafeteria, but he guessed Sicheng and Ten will join him and if Taeyong comes after the whole cool clique will also come, but right now lunch break drama stopped to matter as they were waiting impatiently for news from Taeil.

After an hour the door finally opened and Mr. Sacudo and Mr. Johnson left first followed by Taeil and Kun. Both were kind of pale and Taeil had red blushes on his cheeks.

"And?" asked Doyoung who was nearly slammed with the door and Taeyong pulled him aside in the last moment.

Taeil and Kun stopped and waited till the headmaster, and the teacher disappeared.

"Guess I'm back," said Taeil smiling in a tired way.

"You're what!" Ten jumped to the boy.

"Back to school duty," Taeil took a breath.

"But how?" Doyoung was stunned.

"Kun confessed the truth," Taeil glanced at the boy who had his head lower than ever.

"But how, why?" Doyoung wondered. "Is he expelled?"

"No, I asked for him to stay, I want a fair competition for the scholarship," Taeil smiled in a more confident way.

But in this moment Sicheng jumped up and cried out a happy "Kun-go!" then he ran to the boy and hugged him tightly.

"I guess Sicheng was the reason why Kun confessed," Taeil was laughing at the sight.

So even for a person like Kun friendship mattered so much he decided to risk everything to stay friends with Sicheng, and Jae was so shocked.

Kun moved out of Sicheng's arms and walked down the corridor with his head hanging but the sweet boy hurried behind him and talked to him in Chinese eagerly, while jumping at his side like a little ballerina and Jae laughed.

"You sholud have had him expelled, what if he comes up with something new?" said Doyoung.

"I'm not like him, besides it's more fun to fight for the scholarship," Taeil was very happy.

Everything in his life started to fit perfectly, the record deal, Minju and now him back to school duties, and Jae glanced at Taeyong and something twisted inside him. When will reality turn around for him? Will it?

Hi, I 'd like to thank you for all the love and support you give me, I'm so happy you're here <3

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Winkun's friendship?

Much <3