19. In their beds

Summer started, Jae got one of the highest ranks in calss, right after Taeil and Doyoung, so his parents were happy. Mr. Bronson was so shocked about the performance that he decided there was still a lot of hope, and Jae's problem isn't a born in defect, but his lack of confidence, so he proposed to send Jae somewhere, just with his friends, in the summer. Jae's mom was a little miserable about this idea, because all the parents seemed to have a lot of heart for Taeyong, so she couldn't get their approval on the petition to remove him from school, she also said the official school camp was the only option for Jae to be without her guardedness.

So the first two weeks of holidays were rather boring and Jae spent most of the time at home, or at Doyoung's. Taeil made them go to the beach a few times and Ten was visiting Jae often to keep him company. Taeyong was mostly busy recording for the new album, but he took part in one beach trip, so Jae enjoyed the day in his arms, but most of the time he was lonely, and he kept in touch with Taeyong through facetime, skype and messenger.

But during the third week the packing started and on Sunday everyone was ready. Jae's mom was giving him all the safety instructions, for the millionth time this week, when they were standing next to the bus on the school's car park.

"You share your room with Doyoung and go to sleep at 10 p.m., understand," she said and Jae nodded.

An engine of a sports car made everyone look up and Jae's mom made a sour face, when she spotted Taeyong, who was as always dressed in all black, when he jumped out of the passenger seat, while his manager drove off.

"I thought this kid is too busy," Jae's mom snorted.

Jae tried to hide a giggle, when Taeyong bowed to him and his mom then jumped into the bus.

"So keep a twenty meters distance from this kid understood!" she raised her voice and Jae nodded again.

"I must go," he said.

"Ok, take care, love you," she hugged him and he tensed.

"Let go my ffiends afe watching," he begged so she did so.

He muttered 'bye' running to the bus, there he took a place right next to Doyoung. He needed to wait till his mom won't be able to see, then he could change seats to the one next to Taeyong.

Hours later they had reached the camp side and their dance teacher was giving out the keys to the rooms in the resort. It turned out it was filled with wooden houses in a forest, each had three bedrooms with two beds.

"Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Ten, Taeyong and Yuta," Mr. Wang read out the names and a loud "What?" left Yuta's lips.

"I won't sleep with the losers!" he protested loud.

"I won't be in one house with him!" shouted Ten.

"Boys calm down, I have the list and we can't change it, here take the key," the teacher begged.

No one moved so Taeyong walked forward to take the key.

Yuta stayed and argued with the teacher, while the rest made their way to the house.

They walked inside and Taeyong tensed. It wasn't very clean and Jae knew his boyfriend was very uncomfortable in such conditions.

"You will clean it, I'll help you," whispered Jae putting his hand around Taeyong's wrist.

"Seriously, this is so rude," Yuta walked in slamming the door.

"I think Taeyong should share a room with Yuta they get along the best," said Doyoung and Jae tensed.

He grabbed Taeyong's waist tight, like if someone would steal him from him.

"Bunny you finally make some sense," said Yuta, who grabbed his bag and walked to a room.

"We should discuss it," Taeyong walked to the couch in the living room area sitting there, while Jae was still hugging him tightly. "Doyoung can you share a room with him?" asked Taeyong.

"Me?" Doyoung opened his mouth. "No."

The boys glanced at each other.

"The truth is I have the best contact with him from all of you," said Taeyong and Jae was about to scream.

"But," Jae looked at him like a little cat.

"Sorry Jae, I guess it's the only way to avoid drama," Taeyong freed himself from Jae's grip and grabbed his back.

Jae felt like slapped in the face, when the boy disappeared in the room Yuta had claimed.

"I'm not that bad," whispered Doyoung and Jae felt he wants to bite his best friend.

They had some free time, as it was the first day and in the evening, during supper, Miss Hillary gave everyone the camp schedule, and the boys discussed it loud. Yuta disappeared to the cool clique table, where he sat with Johnny and Hansol, Mark and a few others. He was tossing murder glances towards the four, who had placed themselves in the last corner of the cafeteria and Ten was so fed up, that he finished eating early, then left.

"I can't wait till he will leave for the World Tour," whispered Doyoung.

"You speak my mind," said Jae who was in a bad mood.

Taeyong tried to cheer him up by rubbing his back and knees, but Jae felt rejected.

"I need volunteers for the cafeteria cleaning," Miss Hillary smiled bright, but no one raisd the hand expect for Doyoung, who was always way to helpful and Yuta laughed loud.

"Yuta, I'm glad you volunteered," Miss Hillary turned to the boy and his smile faded, while Jae, Taeil, Taeyong and Doyoung nearly fell from their chairs from laughter.

"But..." Yuta opposed.

"So the rest is free to go," said Miss Hillary and everyone went up in a hurry, before she will change her mind. Yuta groaned and Doyoung grabbed all the plates from the boys' table. Taeyong jumped up and took Jae's hand.

"I'd fathef help Doyoung," said Jae and Taeyong's face fell.

"Dont be so mad, it's ok we still have the whole days together, beside I couldn't sleep with you anyway, I'm mysophobic, so I don't tolerate anyone in my bed," Taeyong tried to explain.

"But all the gifls ffom youf songs!" Jae felt he's temper is raising.

"It was in their beds..." Taeyong stopped and turned around.

He left the room, while Jae felt like slapped again.

Thank you again, all of the comments and love you give this story is so important for me

Thank you again, all of the comments and love you give this story is so important for me. I want it to be as good as possble for you. Thank you so much.

The boys are on the summer camp and Jaeyong managed to argue on the first day, what do you think will happen next?

Btw, what's your favorite unit so far, mine is NCT 127 even if all units are very unique this one has my favorite members :)

Are you excited about the new debut, I really want to hear the whole song :)

Much <3