After downing a second glass of the bubbling drink, she began to feel a bit queasy. She preferred to remain sober; the idea of being drunk did not appeal to her at all. As she was stepping approaching the doors to leave, someone grabbed her wrist.

She turned around, startled, so see Lux Bonteri smiling down at her. "Don't go. You're just as much of a hero as any of us, if not more so." She blushed, in spite of herself. The musicians played their last chord, and the song ended. Lux let go and extended a hand. "Miss Tano, may I have this dance?"

Ahsoka sighed, giving in to her whirring emotions. "Of course, Mr. Bonteri." She took his hand, and they walked to the dance floor together in time for the next song.

Lux placed a hand on her waist, and their free hands met. The music began, and Ahsoka relaxed. She didn't want to be miserable the whole night. How could she? Lux had asked her to dance. Their feet moved together in perfect sync. Her heart beat faster as her thoughts dwelled on Lux. In her mind, he was just so perfect. His grey robes complimented her sapphire dress, almost like he knew what she was going to wear. His eyes were irresistible and made Ahsoka melt inside.

It was almost as if he could read her mind. Lux knew exactly how to move to the music, making their dance seem elegant and graceful; all she had to do was follow. In that moment, the Jedi Code was just empty words. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't suppress her feelings for Lux.

Each move left her breathless. He twirled her around gently, allowing her dress to flow around her ankles. His lips brushed against her forehead, sending a tingling sensation down her spine.

She could definitely tell that he was an experienced dancer. He was soft, yet clear with where he intended on taking her, inviting her to follow along. If she made a mistake, he went with it rather than forcing change.

It was then that Ahsoka decided to let go. She felt more alive than in any battle, and nothing else seemed to matter. There was no point in trying to pretend that she wasn't falling madly in love.

The music slowed. The couple faced each other to exchange a bow and courtesy. Lux took her hand and kissed it tenderly.

"I think I'll stick around for a little while longer," she smiled.

The scene shifted to show Ahsoka walking out of the Senate building from a meeting with the newly-instated Senator Bonteri about security plans for his next trip to Raxus. It was Separatist-controlled space and most likely being monitored by Count Dooku, and it wouldn't be safe to return without some form of protection. He had requested Ahsoka specifically to accompany him.

She was infatuated by their meeting, so much so that she did not sense the eminent danger. Just as she was rounding the corner, someone grabbed her from behind and placed a firm hand over her mouth. There was a sharp pain in her side, and she fell unconscious. 

When she woke up, her kidnappers had imprisoned her behind bars in a place she didn't recognize. She couldn't pinpoint where in the galaxy she was through the force. Electric shackles held her in place and made it quite impossible to sense just about anything. 

The door opened, and two figures walked in front of the bars. One she knew to be Count Dooku, and the other she didn't recognize due to a hood covering his face.

"Ah, young Jedi," the Count began. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Padawan Tano."

"Dooku," she muttered under her breath, "what do you want with me?"