She's an amazing skater and we often practice together.

I've had a crush on her for the longest but I always get interrupted when I try to confess.'

"Yūri," Minako said bringing him out of his thoughts. "Why is Viktor sleeping in one of the inn's robes?! And what happened to Y/n?! Is that blood?" She pointed back and forth between the two.

"He soaked in the hot spring and had dinner, then fell asleep..." Yūri explained. "A-and as for Y/n..." He looked over at the unconscious H/c haired girl. Y/n stirred before opening her eyes.

She sat up taking the tissues out of her nose. "Good morning," she said sleepily unaware of the time. Minako nearly chocked her.

"Y/n! What did you do?"

"Huh?" Y/n looked over at the sleeping Viktor and her cheeks exploded red. "N-nothing. Slipped on a puddle," she quickly lied. Minako sighed letting her go.

"Anyway, it's big news in Russia. He's taking next season off and is considering his next move." Viktor rolled over hugging his dog in his sleep. "They're also saying that when he saw the video of you skating his routine, he was struck with inspiration, and that's when he decided to be your coach," Minako explained.

"Huh?"

"Viktor came here because he chose you, Yūri. You brought him here!"

"That's incredible Yūri!" Y/n exclaimed jumping on top of the boy. His cheeks turned red. "You can continue skating now."

~*~

"Huh?" Yuri Plisetsky said in disbelief looking at his phone. "Viktor went to Japan to become Yūri Katsuki's coach? Why that fatso?" His hand began to shake in anger. "Did he forget what he promised me? Yakov! Where are you? Explain this to me, damn it!"

Several reporters crowd around the entrance to the rink trying to interview Yakov.

"Viktor wants to take time off until he finds his motivation again," he said. "Personally, I doubt he'll be able to return if he takes a break now."

"He's going to coach Katsuki Yūri in Japan-"

Yakov took the microphone in anger. "That man only thinks of himself! He'll never be anyone's coach!"

~*~

Viktor sneezed in his sleep.

Minako and Yūri gasp unsure how to react. Y/n giggled. "Someone must be talking about him," she said quietly with a smile.

Viktor then sat up. "Oh, he's awake," Yūri said.

"I'm starving," was the first thing Viktor said. "Hungry..." The rope partially fell off his shoulder.

"Huh?" Yūri panicked.

"He still wants to eat?" Minako asked.

"Um, what would you like to eat?" Yūri asked.

"Hmm..." He locked eyes with Y/n who was sitting on her knees. His eyes widened momentarily as he recognized her from the Finals. Y/n smiled cheekily at him. "I never got your name."