Athena sighed thankful and gave Klaus a nod. His phone began to ring and he answered standing at the edge of the balcony, watching as Davina ran out the church. Once she was outside Klaus spoke on the phone. "What do you mean she's missing?' Athena suddenly stood and tried to listen in on the conversation. Not much was able to be heard only Klaus's side. "keep looking. We're on our way." Klaus said referring to him and Athena. She was worried about Hayley and the baby, and Nicklaus could feel it.

Klaus turned to Tim and picked him up. "Please don't hurt me." Time begged. "It wasn't my intent to, but sadly I'm done playing nice." Klaus said and quickly pushed him off the balcony. Once he hit the ground, Klaus picked up his violin and threw it over causing Athena to flinch when it hit the ground. "I'll go ahead and try to help Rebekah find Hayley. Be careful, Klaus." Athena said. Klaus said be careful and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she sped off in search of the pregnant werewolf.

*

"Rebekah." Athena said just as she was walking towards a small red shack of sorts. Rebekah turned and nodded towards the house for Athena to follow. They had entered to see a lady lying on the floor dead. Louis had been with Rebekah and followed her to help look for Hayley. So they found him standing over the body. Sensing another presence, all three turned to see Klaus. "Well, you abandoned your quest for power to help out your family. Having an off day?" Rebekah said sarcastically. "Who took her Rebekah?" Klaus asked. Athena could sense the anger inside but he said it so calmly.

"We don't know." Louis answered. "What do you mean, you don't know. Than who killed her attackers?" Klaus said stepping forward. "I don't know I had an arrow stuck in my chest. If it wasn't Hayley who killed them, then-" They were cut off by a wolf howling. Athena began to worry and walked towards the window. Athena wished she had her wolf gene but at last, all she could do was worry. "Lovely, perhaps her cousins will know where she is." Rebekah said and walked off. Athena gasped and rushed outside, followed by Klaus and Rebekah.

Hayley was walking towards the house all dirty and mangled. "Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened." Klaus demanded. "I don't remember." Hayley answered. "You're completely healed. There's not a scratch on you." Louis answered checking for anything on Hayley. "One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?" She said, making Athena shake her head. "No, not that fast." Athena whispered. "Leave her alone." Rebekah said and moved Louis out of the way. Klaus walked up to Athena and pulled her into him, making her wrap her arms around his waist. Rebekah walked Hayley away from them. "It's the baby. The vampire blood, Klaus's blood in you system. It can heal any wound. Your own child healed you." Rebekah said.

Athena was too focused on the heartbeat of the child to notice the conversation going on. it was still strong and beating softly. Athena lightly smiled and tilted her head to the side. She turned to her father who walked up to Hayley. "can we go home now?" Hayley asked. "Of course." Klaus said. Hayley began to stand but tumbled to the side, causing Louis to pick her up. "Shh...I got you." Louis whispered and all of them began to walk home silently.

*

Later that night, Athena tried to find solace in her sleep but it never came. She opened her eyes with sudden terror. All that came to her head was the thought of Klaus and the sound of his voice. Sighing she got out of her bed and walked over to Niklaus's bedroom. He was standing by the window in only his pajama bottoms. "Niklaus." Athena whispered making him whip his head around to look at the person who held the small voice. "What is it love?' He asked and began to walk up to her. "I can't sleep." She said. "I honestly don't know why I came to you." She added shyly and looked down, rubbing her arm. "Come here." Klaus said and laid down on the bed. Athena slowly climbed on the bed and laid down with her head on his chest.

Klaus felt his heart constrict at the pain of how much it felt similar to how he would lay with Marcella. "Niklaus, I felt like I have always know you," Athena said breaking the silence that had fallen over them. "I have felt something for you before I even met you. Why?" She asked, tracing patterns on his naked chest. Klaus's throat began to close and he had to breath to calm down. "You are the Lycan." Klaus answered. "Klaus this isn't about me being the Lycan. this is something else." Athena argued. "Athena I have no clue. You would have to ask your father. I just found out about the Lycan as well." Klaus said with a sigh and leaned down to kiss her head.

With a sigh, Athena closed her eyes and reluctantly started to fall asleep. "If..you don't know...than I can say....I love you much more than I should." Athena whispered and fell asleep completely. Klaus let out a chocked sob and nestled hi head into Athena's and began to let tears fall. "I've come to love you as well." Klaus whispered and looked towards a mirror. He looked at himself dressed in his old clothing from the century he was born, and Athena laid in a dress, one that he would always see Marcella wearing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I seriously disliked this episode and idk why.

But anyways.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!! I know that this was over due. So here you are!!! Yay!!

Truth be told guys. The reason I delay for this is because I get sucked into another fandom and I have to read all of the good fanfictions and yeah! ATM I am reading the series A Song of Ice and Fire, so of course I had to read fan fictions on Jon, Robb, Bran, and even a little Rickon. Because those Stark boys have like. BOII.

Also I plan on starting a fan fiction about Jon after I finish the book, so if you like Game of Thrones, go check it out.

THANK YOU!