Two.

*not edited

"Okay Liam. Thanks for stopping by. " I say is I reach up to hug him.

"No problem! See you later. " he shakes my hand one more time before he exits the house. I shut the door and head upstairs to my room. My mom said she had to work more late tonight she's doing overtime i guess at the bar.

I don't have anything to do tonight and it's only 6:05 so its pretty early. Images of harry flash across my mind. So I dig into my pocket to get his number. The card reads:

Harry Styles inc.

It has his cell, work and home number. I dial the number calling him. He answers the second ring his deep voice rang through my ears.

"Hello?" He said making my heart skip a beat.

"Hi Harry, its Louis. " I said to him I put my hand over my face feeling stupid.

"Oh, my handsome boy I've been wating for you to call me. " He said. I don't know how to react to him calling me his handsome boy.

"I am indead handsome, can't argue with that but I am not your boy. " I laughed lightly and so did he.

"Do you want to be? " he asked me I thought about it for a moment but I then realized I don't even know this man.

"Hmm that's a strong question my friend, I dont even know you. " I said to him glancing at the phone that was on my ear.

"Baby you can get to know me. Right now,  on the phone." He said.

"Alright tell me about yourself. "

"Okay,  uh, my favorite food is spaghetti. I am gay. I like to have fun, I'm pretty rich, I own many business, I went to Harvard, I am 24 years old and I worked at a bakery when I was 16. "

Wow he's twenty four. I am only 17. I can't believe he's rich, well I can but I could get what I want from him. I like getting what I want.

"Your turn love. " he pulled me out my thoughts.

"I like Mac and cheese, I'm gay too and I like music a lot , my favorite artist is Sam Smith. " I can't really think of anything else so I don't say anything else.

"Oh Sam Smith huh? Why is that? " he asked.

"Well he has an amazing voice I could listen to him all day and his songs a really good."

"That is true."

"Glad you agree. "

Me and Harry talked on the phone for two hours after asking questions and getting to know each other I realized Harry was an interesting guy. He wasn't like anyone else I knew or ever met.

He told me he liked to go biking. I never knew anyone that loved to do that as much as he does. He said one day he would take me but what I didn't mention was that I don't know how. I never learned because my mom never taught me and my dad was never around.

"I like loubear. Thats a cute name for you. Can I call you that? " Harry asked through the phone.

"Loubear?  I like it but its more like a pet name for an relationship. "

"I know. Are you going to be my boyfriend now? " Harry asked for the twenty seventh time. Yeah I've been counting.

"Harryy. " I whine dragging his name.

"Don't do that. " he said with a extremely serious tone.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Thats fucking hot the only time you need to do that is when I am with you so I can handle this situation, loubear. " he said to me. With all seriousness. My stomach dropped and I switched my position laying on my back.

"Harry, what do you mean? "

"Baby boy you'll find out soon just please don't do it again. "

"Okay.  " I said.

"Go on date with me, tomorrow. "

I thought about it for a moment.

"Okay when? "

"Tomorrow I'll take you to lunch at twelve. I'll pick you up from your house. "

"Nah not from my house. I'll meet you at the Starbucks. " I said.

"Alright,  11:30 okay?"

"Perfect. "

"Good. "

"Okay Harry I'm going to bed now. " I pulled up the covers to make my entire body under them.

"Okay loubear. Goodnight." He said I wished him a good night as well.

I pulged my phone into the charger and went to bed.

Yo this chapter bad asf! So sorry! I can't believe I got 100 reads already! I love yall!!

AND O SHIT CHERYL PREGO! WHAT IS YOUR OPINON??!!