Stay calm

Lauren's not freaking out, but she's kind of freaking out. She woke up and it's 8:42 am and all that's on my mind are the events that happened yesterday night. They keep replaying and she feels happier each time. It felt nice- different, to talk to her.

Lauren tends to keep to herself, even though she has plenty of friends and people that want to be her friend. There's just something about Camila that makes her want to open up a bit more.

She's going to see her today.

That's all the motivation Lauren needs to get herself out of bed and into the shower. She turns around to see the selection of soaps and shampoo to use, what would Camila like best? After simplifying it down to either 'breezy flower field' or 'afternoon tides' (whatever the hell that means) she decides with the flower scent.

Lauren's scrubbing it in her hair when she thinks about the possibilities for today. Would Camila try anything? She's not sure since her sisters going to be there, but that doesn't mean she won't leave them alone for a while.

She finishes showering and dries out her hair with the towel. As she's drying her hair, she may have picked one of the shortest pair of shorts she owns to wear today. They're high wasted denim and she's sure Camila will appreciate the choice. She choose a plain white t-shirt to tuck into her shorts and finds herself already ready.

She picks up her phone to see it's only 9:57 and she chooses to just go through all the notifications shes missed.

[camila cabello-8:20 am] Good morninnnnnnnnn' the suns shining and YOURE COMING OVER TODAY

Lauren laughs lightly at her usual self.

[lauren jauregui-9:58 am] Good morning, Camila. I kind of got ready early.

[camila cabello-9:59 am] can I see what ur wearing?? ;)))))))

Lauren roll her eyes, and she's pretty sure she's joking, but she decides to send her something anyways.

She goes to the mirror and takes a picture of the outfit. She might've stuck out my butt more than she needed to, but what's between Camila and Lauren is fine.

[lauren jauregui-10:01 am] *picture sent*

[camila cabello-10:02 am] why are you so cute

Lauren shamelessly blushes at that, since no ones around her to see.

[camila cabello-10:02 am] I like ur butt

[camila cabello-10:03 am] come over now? Sofi's asleep still, but I think we can keep ourselves busy, don't you, Lauren?

Her eyebrows raise at that somewhat suggestive text.

[lauren jauregui-10:04 am] wow, compliment my butt and ask me to come over. Such a gentlewoman.

[lauren jauregui-10:04 am] I'll be over in 15.

Lauren walks out her room to see her dad making some coffee. He turns around and sees that his daughter is dressed with keys in hand.

"Going out?" He asks with a lifted eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah."

"With who?" He asks suspiciously.

"My friend Camila." Lauren kicks at her feet absentmindedly, feeling awkward at her dads questions.

"And who's she?" He asks as he takes a sip of the coffee.

"...my friend Camila?" she says back, confused.

He puts his thumb and index finger on his chin, as if he was thinking intently about something, but stops and laughs. He walks over and gives Lauren a little kiss on the cheek and says 'have fun mija, be safe'