Who's this?

Lauren's in the middle of finishing up some last minute studying, as always, when she hears her phone go off. Usually people only text her about school related stuff, unless it's some close friends, but she's pretty sure they're all busy tonight.

[unknown-11:13 pm] ay mami👀

Lauren's eyebrows shoot up right when she reads this. Well, that's odd. And kind of disturbing, she thinks.

[lauren jauregui-11:17 pm] Who's this?

[unknown-11:18 pm] camila cabello lol we had biology in freshmen year

Lauren's probably more confused than she already was. This would've made more sense if it was a wrong number, but a random girl she knew years ago?

[lauren jauregui-11:18 pm] oh, hi. how did you get my number, if you don't mind me asking?

[camila cabello-11:19 pm] a girls got her ways (jkjk I got it from dinah)

'Why would Dinah do that?' Lauren asks herself. Dinah knows that she prefers to keep things on the more private side, regardless of having the attention of many.

[lauren jauregui-11:19 pm] VP of honor society Dinah I'm guessing? Also, why did you need my number?

[camila cabello-11:20 pm] yeah that one. she tutored me one time it was cool.

[camila cabello-11:20 pm]and girl you is fineeeeeeeeeeee. that's why🔥

Camila is coming off...very strong? This is a really weird situation. Sure, shes had plenty of people go after her, but none of them were this...cocky and forward?

[lauren jauregui-11:21 pm] um, thank you? lol. I'm studying.

[camila cabello-11:22 pm] damn girl. smart and sexy!!

[camila cabello-11:22 pm] it's so late tho. you should be doing something else at this time ;)

[lauren jauregui-11:23 pm] uh, canola, I have a really busy schedule and don't really need any distractions.

[lauren jauregui-11:23 pm] camila*

[camila cabello-11:24 pm] damn. way to hurt a girls feelings :/

[camila cabello-11:24 pm] you said you don't need any distractions, but that doesn't mean you don't want any💖

Okay, It's basic manners to not say stuff like this to people you don't know. The girl didn't seem this obnoxious a few years ago. She might be trying to flirt, but it was just coming off as annoying. Getting on Lauren's nerves while doing school work was probably the worst thing to do.

[you-11:26 pm] goodnight, camila.

[camila cabello-11:27 pm] *picture sent*

[camila cabello-11:27 pm] night.

A/N: hey y'all, I'm writing this authors note a month and a half after I published this chapter and must I say this is shitty writing lol. I came back and reread it and wtf this was garbage for the first few chapters. The story and writing does improve, though! bye, much love.