1. Unbelievable

I can't believe he did that. He has done a lot of damage, yes. But never took it this far. He was sorry, I knew that. The look on his face called him out. It showed nothing but worry and sorrow as he sped to the hospital. How he was going to get out of this one was a mystery to me. I looked down to my stomach, the blood still rushing out from the wound, making me feel lightheaded.

"Fuck, Lisa, don't leave me! Dammit!" Zayn screamed, his eyes flickering between me and the road. "Lisa, listen to me, don't fall asleep. Do you hear me? Don't fall asleep. We're almost there baby, just stay with me!" His voice was fanatic, scared.

I let out a scream as I accidentally pressed the cloth too hard down, the pain being unbearable. Zayn had done a lot of things, bad things. But none of them could compare to this. He had never shot me.

"Baby, I know it hurts but please, please stay with me Lisa! You can't leave me not now!"He screamed at me. I could see the lights of the hospital not far away. I watched as he drove up to the entrance, jumping out. He didn't even bother to pull the keys out. He swung my door open before grabbing me, one hand on my back and the other under my legs. He ran into the hospital, screaming for help. 

Several doctors approached, putting me down on a bed, pushing Zayn away. "I love you." I mouthed at him. It was true. Despite all the horrible things he's done to me, I still love him. I look down on the wound in my stomach, remembering how it happened.

I gasped as Zayn threw another punch at the guy, his head hitting the ground as he coughed up more blood, his face already full of it. 

"Zayn, stop. You're just going to kill him and end up in jail." I desperately held onto his arm, trying to calm him. I didn't want him to go to jail. His arm retreated, ready to throw another punch. "Zayn," I grabbed his face, "you're the only one for me, okay? I don't love him. I love you, and you only." I assured him. "I'm only yours." I said before I stood on the tip of my toes to kiss him. The words seemed to calm Zayn down as his hands found my waist, pulling me closer.

"Let's go." He said after breaking our kiss. He gave the man one last kick in the gut before walking away. We walked to his car and got in, driving away. "You know, you're up for one hell of a punishment when we get home, Lisa." He spoke through gritted teeth. I didn't understand why I was getting punished. I hadn't done anything wrong. The man approached me, touching me. I tried pushing him away but he was much stronger. He had then tried kissing me, causing Zayn to go nuts when he saw. But I knew arguing would only making it worse so I stayed silent.

I hesitantly got out of the car when we reached our apartment. Zayn slid the key in the lock, unlocking the door, and opening it. I walked inside only to be pushed against the wall of Zayn. My head slammed into the wall at the impact, a small whimper leaving my lips. His fist connected with my face, pain shooting through me. He grabbed my hair before dragging me into the living room, pain going through me non-stop.

"I don't like punishing you," his foot slammed into my side, "but I have to do it when you can't behave. You have to learn baby." He pinched my face again before his hads found their way to my neck.

"Wait," he stopped, looking at me, "why are you punishing me? I didn't do anything." My words came out shaky and small, some of them barely understandable.

"Why?" He screamed, pushing me to the floor. "You want to know why? Because I like punishing you, Lisa. I like seeing you in pain, it gives me adrenalin, a feeling of power." I was disgusted at his words. 

"That's just fucking sick." I spat at him. I immediately regretting ever asking him when he walked over to the cabinet.

"Oh yeah?" He asked, a slight laughter in his voice. "Well it's about to get fucking disgusting." His words caused shivers to run up and down my spine. He turned around to face me, a gun in hand. Oh no. I whimpered before scrambling to my knees, running to hide. I knew it would only anger him more, but I couldn't risk getting shot. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." His voice was mocking, scary. "Found you." He grabbed my arm, yanking me up. I screamed, trying to get out of his grip. 

"Zayn, please don't." I whimpered as he threw me to the floor. He muttered a 'shut up' and cocked the gun, pointing it at me.

 "I love you." He said, pulling the trigger. The world seemed to stop, and then go in slow motion. I watched as the bullet flew through the air before hitting my stomach. A cry of pain came out of my mout, my body being knocked to the ground from the impact. The pain was unbearably. I soon felt my eyes roll to the back of my head, myself fainting.

I woke up again a few seconds later, looking at Zayn in disbelief. 

"Fuck!" He cursed, realizing what he'd done. "I'm gonna get you to a hospital, baby, don't worry." He said, picking me up. 

Tears brimmed in my eyes as they laid me on the operation table, a mask holding the chemicals to make me unconcoius being placed over my mouth. I breathed in, letting the darkness consume both me and my thoughts.

(So new story, yay! I'm going to post used too soon, and I will write on these two stories mostly. I hope you like it!)