12 » LIMERANCE: PART 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

I stepped backwards as the sobs returned, my throat tightening and becoming dry. "You didn't look at me." I sobbed as Weston's face softened into guilt, only fueling my fire. "You made me look like-like an idiot, Weston! Why would you do that!"

"I was scared!" He hollered back, his own eyes watering with tears. "Scared of-of what they were thinking and what was happening and-and you—"

"Me?" I painfully squeaked.

"Of your love, Aspen." He corrected himself, moving towards me as my wheezing began. "Of your passion and your bravery and your ... " Weston had gotten close enough to grab my hands, and he lifted them to his lips. "Your heart, baby. I've never seen you like that and it just reminded me of how much I love you." Then he was planting a kiss on my hands, and I was laughing through my tears for what felt like a century. "You were amazing, and beautiful, and strong, and perfect."

"I was so scared," I admitted as he placed my hands down and begin to wipe my tears with his thumbs.

"I know," He murmured, moving his hands down to my waist it where they rested and pulled me closer to his warm frame. "But look how much good it did - you and me, together now. We don't have to worry about anyone else."

And as I looked into his eyes I realized that he was right. It was just us now, for God knows how long, but I knew that we'd find our way. I smiled, moving my hands to his lean face and running my fingers along his jawline. "Mm." I sighed pleasingly, and before I could think about what I was doing I found my lips on his and our tongues intertwining.

If I thought that the kiss on the beach had been exhilarating, then this had to be ethereal. His lips were softer, more supple while his tongue seemed alive in my mouth. With each tendril stroke that it left against the sides of my mouth I felt my heart flutter, which in turn led to my body pressing closer closer against his. Weston moaned, and then as if I weighed nothing, he bent down and lifted my legs into his arm. We separated momentarily as he set me down on the bed, facing upwards, before he crawled back before me and we continued what we had so lovingly begun.

My arms where around him so that my fingers had the freedom to run through his thick, russet hair, just how I liked it. While I enjoyed myself, Weston moaned into the kiss with fingers like feathers as they ran along my waist and stomach, making me moan as well until I could hardly breath - having to pull away for a moment before falling right back into it. This all reminded me of the first time that we kissed, that wonderful time in the flipped over canoe where all of my wishes were granted. This topped that, and I guess it's due to the events previous adding up and making this one good moment better than it should be - if that makes sense.

I guess I got distracted by all of the lust and white, hot tension running through my veins because I soon found my thin fingers pulling the jacket of Weston's tux from his body, and then quickly unbuttoning the shirt beneath that. Weston broke away from me to help, tossing both the shirt and the jacket over his shoulder and onto the floor. I laughed as he returned, and my hands had a new place to wander and roam - his defined torso and bulging biceps. It tickled him, this I knew, and not just from the way that he laughed breathlessly every time my fingers ran over the ribs gently pushing through his skin.

And with a deep exhale, Weston had wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped me over so that I was on top and smiling like an idiot down at him, and that he was sloppily unzipping my dress until it pooled over the side of the bed and I was just in my bra and underwear. We were kissing again, but this time his lips moved south to my chin and neck, until my bra was on the floor. And of course followed his pants, his boxers, my underwear, and both of our virginities.

Oops.

But after a round or two of love making , only the sweetest, lust filled love making, I found myself exactly where I had always wanted to be - lying with Weston. I was on top of him, the both of us completely naked and exposed in the darkness of the hotel room. "That was ..." I trailed off with a light hearted giggle as my finger ran along the bone of his nose. "Really, really great."

"Yeah?" He murmured, moving my hair on the other side of my body.

"Yeah." I whispered, resting my head on his left shoulder. "I really love you." I sighed. "But how is this going to work?"

Weston moved his left arm to my back and began to softly run his fingers along my spine. "What do you mean?"

"I mean us." I muttered. "God knows our parents canceled our cards and drained our accounts. We're broke, Weston, and you know as well as I do that money makes the world go round."

"Hey," Weston exhaled, turning his head and body so that he was able to face me. "You know as well as I do that I'm not a quitter. I'll get a job. We'll buy tickets to Cambridge, find a cheap apartment to rent out and live out our lives there."

"How are we going to make that much money in the span of a few months?!" I scoffed, feeling the stress and strife of our predicament returning, and with it tears of frustration. "Maybe this was a bad idea." I quickly sat up, removing myself from Weston's warmth and love, "Maybe if I get dressed, head back to the church and beg for forgiveness my mom w—"

"Hey, hey, hey," Weston protested, wrapping an arm around my waist and attempting to pull me back - but I stood rigid. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I'm scared, Wes." I whimpered, my heart thudding with nerves and fear and everything in between. "I'm scared of this all biting me in the ass and proving to my mother what a failure I am and ..." I swallowed, "always will be."

"Aspen." He murmured, gently moving loose strands of hair out of my face and pulling me to his chest, his chest that I rested my head on for the umpteenth time. "You're not a failure and you never have been. Stop thinking about your mother and all of her stupid friends who mean nothing to us, okay? You're free now. She can't control you or make you do things that only break your heart." Weston leaned down and softly kissed my forehead. "And about the money - I'll find us money. I'll get a job - I'll get two or three or four jobs if it's means that I have to support us."

"You can't do it all on your own." I exhaled, pulling back just to look up at him, smiling. "I'll get a job or two as well."

To this, Weston laughed. "You working?" He guffawed. "I'd have to literally see it to believe it."

"Well you will," I laughed along with him as he slung an arm around my shoulder. "Because I love you and I want to help. I have to help if I want the same thing as you - which I do - for us to be happy and have ourselves a real wedding."

"No secretive gay brothers," He teased.

I laughed, "No evil mothers."

Weston chuckled, "I think the words you used were conniving, manipulative, bitchy—"

"Oh, shut it." I giggled, attempting to cover his large mouth from laughing with my hand. "You know just as well as I do that she deserved it."

"Mhmm," He murmured lightly, leaning down and fleetingly pressing his lips onto mine. "And you deserve this,"

And while yes, I could go into detail about how amazing round three and four happened to be, I think you get the point. I think it's clear that I love Weston, and that he loves me, and that the both of somehow find a way to make everything okay - someway.

You're just going to have to figure out how.

F I N