twenty

this will be a cleansing chapter. i'm not gonna spoil it, but all i'm saying, is that everything sad beyond this chapter is nonexistent. and also it could contain some bad stuff so skip if you just want happy chapters next

and not many people who read before are still reading. am i doing something wrong? what should i fix? sorry if it sucks at the end, i'm kinda just rushing it all. please let me know :-(

+

ashton woke up with a feeling of dread heavy on his heart. he could already predict his day. it was going to turn out horrible.

the boy stood up and dragged his tired legs into the bathroom. he moved around zombie like and stripped out his clothes and turned the water on.

once it was warm enough, he stepped inside and started showering. he stayed in there a few minutes longer since the water allowed him to relax his muscles and clear his mind.

when he decided he was in there long enough, ashton got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. he wrapped a towel around his wet hair and walked out the bathroom. he proceeded to dry off with the towel and get dressed in black underwear, black ripped shorts, a black shirt, and a floral bomber jacket.

ashton returned to his bathroom and plugged in his blow drier. he took the towel off his head and started drying his hair with the tool. he lifted and twisted his hair to get every part.

ashton finished and brushed his teeth while he was there. he hummed lyrics and shook his hips to the music playing on his television.

ashton spit out the remaining toothpaste in his mouth and washed off his toothbrush. he put it down and left out. he grabbed his phone and sat on his bed.

ashton put on his socks and shoes and tossed his back over his shoulder. he sprayed perfume on his body and spread chapstick over his pink, thin lips. ashton figured he looked presentable and walked out from his room.

he went downstairs and found his mom and sister in the kitchen, "good morning!"

the girls replied with the same sayings as ashton grabbed a glass and poured himself some orange juice. by the time he finished and sat down, his mom had already set out the plates on the table.

he kissed her on the cheek and thanked her for the food before sitting down and digging in. they three held a steady conversation while eating and finished at the same time.

arabella and ashton put their dishes in the sink before hugging their mother goodbye and leaving together.

the pair stayed silent for a few minutes before ashton decided to speak up, "so, how's you and katrina?"

arabella sighed, "we decided to stay friends."

ashton pouted, "why? you guys were so cute."

arabella shrugged and shifted the bag on her back, "no idea. so, how's you and the boys?"

ashton smiled at the thought of them. he smiled and responded how their relationship was good. arabella nodded at her brother's fond reaction. she loved how happy they made him.

after talking about random stuff, the siblings reached school. ashton said bye and katrina nodded and left to find the group of friends she had gathered. ashton left to find his boyfriends.