sixteen

ok somethings going to happen in the next few chapters. it might seem really confusing, but just bear (or bare) with me please

how's the new cover?? i know the font sucks but that's the only good font i have since i can't download anymore so sorry

trigger warning
sexual assault (poor bby)

+

it's been a few weeks and people are noticing that the seniors and the freshman are dating. many people congratulated them, others just scowl and call them weird.

they were one of the others.

ashton was currently sat in the boy's locker room trying to get away.

"please, let me go. my boyfriends are waiting for me." he begged.

the boy scoffed, "three boyfriend?"

the other guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "what a whore."

ashton flinched at the word. flashbacks of his dad calling him that flooded his mind.

"d-don't say that." he stuttered.

the men began to laugh and prod ashton around. ashton held back tears as he got shoved. he had to stay strong.

just then, the hazel eyed boy's phone buzzed. it was a text from michael asking what ashton was doing. ashton quickly grabbed his phone and was about to type a help message when one of the boys snatched the device.

"can't have you risking our secret." he smirked while typing a phony happy-go-lucky message back. if only michael could see the sinister background behind it.

"you look so good in your uniform dress." the other guy moaned. he then started to roam his hands around ashton's body. ashton immediately felt uncomfortable.

the bottom of his dress flipped up and revealed his panty covered ass. he gasped and frantically tried to push it down, but the senior gripped his hands and pinned him up against the lockers.

"you've got such a pretty ass, babe." he moaned.

ashton stuttered, "d-don't call m-me th-that."

the guys chuckled, "oh, my bad. the only person that can call you that is your boyfriend michael right?"

ashton was too scared to talk so he just nodded. that earned him a one way ticket to spanksville as both boys went at his cheeks. after ten on each side ashton was a crying mess.

"since you like using your mouth so much," the guy said while tossing ashton's phone to the side, "why don't you come and show daddy what you can really do with it."

ashton scrunched his face up in confusion before realizing. his eyes widened and he frantically shook his head as memories were brought back up.

one of the guys grabbed his wrist which made him squeak. he was tossed on the ground and demanded to get on his knees.

ashton obeyed as he was scared as to what would happen if he didn't. he let hot tears run down his cold cheeks as he pleaded for them to let him go.