Nandani - Mr murthy it will be great if we maintain professionalism here you are not my brother here....

Abhimanyu nodded and said sorry...

Nandani nodded and got a call from Mr sen so she said...

Nandani - it was great meeting you all and yes in the next meeting you all will meet our 5th partner ...

And she leave....

While dazzlers and Fab5 leave from there without speaking anything else and they didn't speak even a word after reaching home which tense others...

HOSPITAL..

Nandani - I will join only when you all say in this hospital there will be no female feticide...

Mr sen - yes doctor Nandani actually we didn't have any idea about this is happening.... this won't be happening next time ..

Nandani smilingly  - then may I get my card and lab coat...

Mr sen - with respect doctor Nandani ..

Nandani went outside and wink at other doctors to which they congratulated for winning best international band and joining again...

At evening...

Nandani enter and saw Sid Amaya and Alex standing in line qitg smirk and elders tensed seeing dazzlers and Fab 5 sitting in one position...

Nandani - kya hua in sabko .

Ishita - jabse deal sign karke aaye hai ek letter nai bola ...

Nandani give them amuse smile and went near Abhi and Manik and said...

Nandani - there is a cockroach on your shoulder ..

This was it for them ....

Abhi and Manik jump on Nandani making her fall on ground and hug her tightly...

Elders start laughing seeing them soon others too join...

After coming out of the shock Nandani yelled

Nandani - bhai koi cockroach nai hai utho mere upar se idiots...

Manik (with eyes tightly closed) - sacchi .

Nandani with smile - ha nai hai that was a joke to wake up you all from your dream or say shock...

Duo stand up and smile sheepishly on Nandani ..

Nandani glare them and with the help of cabir she stand up.

Nandani - thanks cabir...

Cabir - waise you should be sorry this is my way to scare them...

Nandani - now you should say our.. but why the hell you too are scare of a cockroach..

Cabir - something happend in childhood as mom say..

Nandani - weird

Abhi - by the way dad SN label is owned by Nandani Sid Amaya and Alex..

Sid - owned by Nandani and steve we are partners in share...

Raman - Nandani leave something for others too,  people here are not getting job and here you are managing everything...

Nandani - because I  love to keep myself busy...

Sid then saw doctor's coat to which he raises his eyes and Nandani nodded..

Sid - ayee bacchi ko job mil gayi waapas.. ( in teasing way )

Nandani - kya yaar baccho waali harakte kar raha hai...

Sid - kyunki hum bacche hai Nandani aunty...

Nandani look at her with wide eyes and start beating him with the pillow..

Somehow Abhi and Manik pull Sid and Nandani respectively ..

Nandani - Manik chod aaj iska murder hoga...

Ishita smack Nandani head and said - mere bete se aisi baat mat karo ( with a teasing smirk )

Nandani shockingly - mera beta................ After a pause  ........means literally aapka beta......

Sid - ha ishi mom ka beta ( teasingly )

Manish - ha to aaj yahi rah mai apni princess ko lejata hu.....

Sid - dad....

Nandani - ha uncle chalo let this idiotic creature here..

Nandani move forward but as Manik was holding Nandani tightly from waist Nandani was pull behind with a force and both fall on couch over each the other..

Others who were laughing a second before stand there all shocked....

Sid and Manish click a pick of the duo and smile at there smart brain ...

Manan didn't said anything was just looking at each other with a lot of emotions...

Nandani was feeling so different that she was blank.....

She was hugged boys as sake of professionalism or they were brother to her but no one leave this much affect on Nandani body..

Manik trance broke so he tried to stand up but again fall on Nandani due to which Nandani shouted - ouch...

Cabir help Manik to stand up and mukti give her hand to Nandani but Nandani didn't saw this as a she was lost in her thinking process and stand up and look towards Mukti with tears in her eyes..

Nandani- what happen to you...

Mukti - you didn't accept me na as your brother's wife ...

Nandani - who said that ...

Mukti - I pass my hand to help you to stand up but ignore me ..

Nandani pass her weird look first then Sid Said ..

Sid - Nandani was lost in her world so she didn't saw you.  She didn't ignore you .

Manish - Mrs Murthy you keep Sid I am taking Nandani , Nandani let's go ..

Nandani - did you make my favorite tiramisu with blueberry on top and In heart shape topped with vanilla choco chip and strawberry .

Manish - such a complicated topping but yes Avantika haa done .

Sid - dad what about me ..

Manish - enjoy here , come princess and Barbie (amaya  ..

Raman - what about me , even I want to be with my daughter .

Raj - even me ..

Manish - then join us ..

And then Raj Raman Nandani amaya and Manish left While others gapping at duo ..

They move outside but Nandani got a call from hospital for a urgent meeting so she left promising to join them some other time...

Hence Raman,  Raj went towards murthy mansion and tell what happen .

Manik - laut ke budhu ghar ko aaye...

Listening him others start laughing at duo...

*******************

My works -
Manan : Enlighten the darkness

Manan : Trust Love Care .

Manan - Marriage

Any confusion regarding above , comment down below.

Like the chapter.
Comment down below what u wanna see next
And DON'T share it.