Timid ( by: LarryAndDestiel11235 )

Prompt:

Louis wakes up and Harry comes into his room. Louis gets a spark of confidence and decides to take a shot.

Harry is very timid.

____________________________

Louis wakes up with the familiar tingling sensation in his lower region. His boxers were tight from thinking about a certain curly haired lad all night. Louis wished he hadn't woken up. He could physically feel Harry's smooth skin beneath him. Louis grunted in anger about waking up and threw the pillow on his head off to the side, a loud thud was heard as something was knocked off his dresser.

Louis grimaced at the loud sound, which sounded even louder in the silent house. "Louis?" Harry asked knocking on the door and coming in. Louis nodded slightly, acknowledging him as he stretched, grabbing the blanket and pulling it higher up over his waist to hide his boner. "I, um, I heard a loud noise, and it scared me." He was playing with the seam at the top of his bottoms. Louis could see his toned, shirtless chest.

"Oh, sorry, love. That was just me. I knocked something off my dresser." Louis look over and saw his alarm clock lying on the ground about three feet from the pillow, realizing that was where the thud came from, noticing the time was 1:13 am. "Why are you awake?"

"I couldn't sleep," He said, scuffing his toes against the carpet. His teeth were slightly tugging on his bottom lip.

"Well, come here then," Louis smiled, opening his arms and clearing the side of the bed next to him. Harry smiled joyfully and walked in, his head tilted downward to where Louis could barely even see his nose. Harry always kept his head held low and his hair over his eyes. When he sat on the bed, he still had his hair in his face, which Louis wanted to change.

"You really should keep you hair out of your face. You have such beautiful eyes." Louis scooped the hair out of his eyes, tilting his chin up to look at him. He lingered too long, but couldn't get himself to pull away just yet.

"Um, thanks." His cheeks turned a subtle pink. Given any normal person no one wouldn't be able to tell really, but it contrasted greatly with Harry's creamy pale colour.

Louis removed his hand from his chin, and Harry turned away instantly, nervously playing with his fingers again. Louis grazed his leg gently against his.

"Hey, H? Wanna play a game?" Louis had always been one to put himself in not-so-good situations when he was feeling cocky. He had a lot of confidence at this moment, and there was one thing that occupied his mind: Harry.

"Umm, o-okay," he stammered. 'Such a nervous lad,' Louis thought. He should be.

"It's called the nervous game," Louis hummed, scooting over more on the side of the bed. "Alright, Gorgeous. Get out of the covers and lay in the middle of the bed." Harry shuffled out of the covers and over to the middle, following Louis' orders without question.

Louis rested his hand on Harry's forehead. "Okay, just tell me when you get nervous. If you don't say anything you win, and I have to do whatever you want for a week. If you lose, you have to do whatever I want for a week," Louis told him.

Harry nodded, signaling for Louis to go on. Louis dragged his nails lightly across Harry's skin, down his nose, and stopped on his lips, tracing them, wanting more than anything to suck on them. After a few seconds, Louis moved his finger down to his chin. Directly after Louis' finger left his lips, Harry sucked the bottom one into his mouth and started to bite it nervously.

Louis then traced down his neck, stopping at his collar bone. He dropped the other four finger tips down and traced over his chest, moving from side to side, making sure to graze his nipples. Louis watched his face as he grazed over them to see what Harry did. He didn't move much, but his cheeks flushed, and he furrowed his eyebrows.