Katana helps push everyone away from the swirling vortex as the fight continues. "While we're fighting, the thing's laying waste to the whole damn world!" Rick bellows at the squad.
Smoke appears, and the squad falls into a coughing fit. "Where is she?"

The Enchantress appears from the shadows, holding two blades that nearly miss Floyd due to Katana blocking it with her own. Digger kicks at her while Ava grabs a fallen knife and throws it. The Enchantress vanishes, nearly missing the blade, and reappears at the steps of the vortex.

"Enough!" She bellows, not sounding tired like the squad. All their weapons fly out of their hands. "Of all who have faced me, you have earned mercy. For the last time...join me or die. "

"I'm not much of a joiner, but maybe we should?" Harley shrugs.

"Hey," Floyd frowns, "she's trying to take over the world."

She shrugs once more. "So?" She looks at the others for agreement. "What's the world ever done for us anyway? The world hates us."

Floyd tried to call her back as Ava rolls her eyes at the melodramatics when Harley slowly moves towards the Enchantress.

"Hey lady?" Harley greets. "I lost my Puddin but you can get him back, right?"

Enchantress' eyes glow in the dark. "I can, my dear. Anything you want."

"Promise?"

Enchantress nods. "Yes child." She suddenly appears in front of the insane blonde. "You need only bow and serve beneath my feet."

"Dude, seriously?" Ava scoffs, watching as Harley slowly bends down to reach Katana's sword.

"You know what?! Fuck it!" She screams angrily. With the snap of her fingers, the world freezes.

Ava's eyes glow bright and dangerous. All sound seems muted to her as she advances towards the frozen Enchantress, who's eyes were darting around at the scene in confusion, along with everyone else.

"I'm really tired of all this dramatic shit you guys do. It's pointless. You want her dead?" Ava scoffs. She allows the squad to nod slightly. "Fine. She's dead."

Ava clenches her fists and reels it back. Out of the Enchantress' chest came a green glowing heart.

She turns back at the witch, glaring angrily at her. "You put me through all this trouble because you wanted to go rogue. You couldn't have just killed Waller so none of this could happen and I won't be in jail? You're faster than the speed of light and you couldn't do that one simple thing? Well fuck you, dumb witch. Fuck. You."

She clenches her fist more creating claw marks on her palm. But the more she squeezed, the more ash appeared from the floating heart.

The only sound you can hear is Enchantress' screams of pain.

Once the ashes fell to the floor, slowly everything returned back to its normal speed. Sound returned and the squad could move their limbs freely once more.

"Is she ok?"

It's Rick, who was worried for his precious June. The body lays on the ground in front of them, covered in a muck that oozed out of her as she died.

"I'm sorry, man. You wouldn't have been able to bring her back anyway. She was gone." Ava apologizes. Suddenly the body wiggles, and out appears June with a grin on he me face. "Shit. Never mind then."

The two had their moment, leaving the Suicide Squad for theirs. Croc coughs awkwardly. "Y'all don't mind, I got a sewer to crawl back to."

"Yeah. I got some business to handle back in Gotham." Floyd states.

"I'm gonna hotwire a car. Need a ride?" Harley grins.

Ava frowns at the thought of her not having any plans. But that was all ruined when Amanda Waller appears from the shadows, alive and intact, with her phone and the app visible for all to see. "How are you not dead?" Floyd sighs.

"We just saved the world! Ok, more that mind control chick than any of us, but still! A 'thank you' would be nice" Harley exclaims.

Amanda rolls her eyes. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Harley grins.

"We did all of this and we don't get shit?" Floyd demands.

"Ten years off your prison sentences."

Ava scoffs. "Ha! Aren't you hilarious."

"I'm seeing my daughter." Floyd growls.

"That can be arranged." Amanda sighs. "Any other requests?"

Harley raises her hand. "An espresso machine!"

"BET," Croc grumbles.

"Ten years off a triple life sentence?" Captain Boomerang laughs and he's in Amanda's face. "Darling, I'm walking out of here a free man or we're gonna have some real fun."

Amanda lifts the app again. "Why don't we have some fun?"

"Yeah," comments Ava from beside Floyd. "Lets have some fun." A malicious smirk forms from her lips as she clenches her fist, the phone itself and any other electronic devices in the room, with the app destroyed.

She walks forward in a threatening way to the shocked Amanda. Without using her powers, she wraps her hand around the woman's throat, clenching it tighter with every glare.

"I'm a free gal as of today, understood? Give these people what they want." She commands. She uses her free hand to clench it's fist. She gives a small yelp as the nanite in her neck is ripped out of her skin.

Her neck drops with blood, but she ignores the pain, dropping the disarmed a bite on to the ground. The squad watches in awe.

"If anyone tries to arrest me under your name," she starts laughing slightly to herself. "There will be Hell to pay."

With those last words, she gives one last squeeze before realizing the woman. Amanda gasps as she takes deep breaths, trying to decipher what just happened.

Ava turns to the squad, not letting Amanda out of her sight. "Good luck to you guys, you'll need it."

With that, Ava struts past the squad, enjoying her newly found freedom. She pulls her hood up as she exits the severely damaged building.

She flips them off as a sign of leaving her mark on those people.

--------

Like this chapter? ;)

THERE IS ONE CHAPTER LEFT. YEET.

AFTER THIS CHAPTER I SHALL BE POSTING A THANK YOU NOTE ON THE EPILOGUE.

Please vote, comment, and share.

Have a great Day/Night

12/14/16