"I'll do it!" El Diablo volunteers with the nod of his head. "I'll get him there!"

The being kicks Captain Boomerang. He pulls out his weapon, getting ready to shoot, but Katana swoops in and slices off the being's right hand.

Floyd shakes his head. "That's a suicide mission."

"I lost one family!" El Diablo exclaims a little too dramatically. "I ain't gonna lose another one!"

"Shut up! We haven't even known each other for a full day!" Ava snaps, rolling her eyes at the theatrics.

Floyd wasn't convinced by El Diablo. "Look, think it through."

"I got this." El Diablo snaps. "Let me show you what I really am."

Ava rolls her eyes. Everyone continues attacking the being. They almost completely stop as they hear El Diablo's yell from the stairs. When they look over, they no longer see the familiar tattooed face. What stands in his place is a large fiery man, almost like a God.

Ava rolls her eyes at the dramatics. "God damn it." She mutters. She raises her arms and the lava being stops.

Sweat falls down her face as she makes the lava being move backwards. "Drive him in the corner, Diablo!" Rick commands.

"You fucking dumbass! Tattoos over here ain't doing shit!" Ava screams angrily.

The being struggles in her non visible grasp. He slowly backs into the corner. She takes small steps forward, but the pain of holding him there is almost too much.

"Blow it, dumbass!" She screams.

The squad looks at her solemnly. Ava raises a confused eyebrow on why they would hesitate. Floyd clasps a hand on Rick's shoulder. "Blow it." Floyd mutters.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people?" Ava mumbles to herself.

"Now, G.Q. Now." Rick commands into the walkie. He didn't listen to the objections as he shouted "Everybody down!"

Within a second, the ground was blown to bits. Enchantress' shout of horrors could be heard over her blown up brother. Chunks of rubble cascades down on the squad.

The vortex of lightning and other rumble slowly dies down as the Enchantress wilts to the ground.

The squad all cough as they emerge from the rubble, glaring at the witch. Ava stands near the corner, rubble floating all around her and her hands in a defensive position.

Her eyes glow brighter than before.

"You're alive." Rick states, the squad looking amazed.

"No shit, Sherlock. I don't die unless I want to." She glares. "Are we going to fuck this bitch up or not?"

"My spell is complete," the Enchantress replies. "Once you and your allies are gone, my darkness will spread across this world and it will be mine to rule."

She turns around and waves her arm, conducting the magic as a cloud of it engulfs her. Lightning flickers amongst them.

"You got a move here, Flag?" Floyd shouts.

Rick nods. "We gotta cut her heart out!"

Ava sighs as more dirt turns to mud once the rain falls on to their heads. "Let's just end this."

The witch suddenly turns to them, crouching before she vanishes. She first appears in front of Floyd, who falls back due to a blow. Harley falls back as she swings her bat at the Enchantress as Katana misses her legs with each swipe, due to the witch being too fast. She appears in front of Ava, who like everyone else was too slow to catch the witch, even with her powers.