Epilogue

It's been exactly a week since the accident, Keith has been getting better, he no longer needs medical care just a couple of days there and he can leave.

No words or news from Tony Clarkson were heard, unless if he had died under that explosion. The explosion that had caused six-hundred-and-forty-five death.

They are currently looking for a suspect or a clue that could lead them to the key of the solution but nothing has been found, and that's what they keep on repeating in the news.

To be able to clear my head without getting disturbed, I had found a place where I would spend half of my afternoon to just think things over and let my head clear out of everything that has happened and just be free for a couple of hours.

It was a nice sea view, near from where I was standing was placed a fair. The blowing wind, would hit my face and make my hair slightly fly back. The smell of the sea welcoming you to this place and the crashing of the waves made such a peaceful sound, everything about this view was peaceful and breath taking.

"Emma"

I turned around to see the face of the owner of the voice, that had called me, Keith. I looked at him shocked, he wasn't suppose to be let out till a couple of days later.

" what are you doing here ? you're suppose to be resting in bed" I told him as he approached my standing figure.

"will you stop worrying I'm fine, I told you yesterday that I was and the day before and the day before it and I'm going to repeat it, I'm fine" he said, letting out a chuckle.

A chuckle left my mouth at his smiling figure before focusing back at the sea as Keith stood beside me, him too looking at the sea.

"well I can't stop myself from worrying about you after you got shot in your side and might have almost died" I said, looking at him.

"might" he repeated, looking down at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him before turning my standing posture so I could look at him better.

"you seem to have left the hospital in a good mood" I said

"well you can't blame me, summer break have officially started a week ago and I'm finally out of the hospital to enjoy it" he said

That's when ton of bricks hit me, summer had official started and all I have been worried about was Tony Clarkson, yeah I feel like this summer is going to be hell for me.

"No this summer I dont want you worrying about Tony or anything of that, we are going to enjoy that summer" he said, reading my mind.

"How can you be so sure that this summer is going to be so fun" I said quoting 'fun' with my fingers.

"Because I tend on starting my summer with a partner" he said, a big smile appearing on his face.

"Oh really ?" I said, feeling as if my heart got stabbed by one-hundred knifes.

"yup" he said, taking a small tiny step forward.

"well can you describe her to me" I said, a pang of jealousy almost laced to my tone.

"oh yeah totally but I got to warn you if I start I won't be able to finish" he teased, as I felt the need to throw up here and then.

"okay so she has this sassy feisty side that she brings out in her only if someone dared to talk her low, she hates anything girly as in skirt or dresses but you can catch a small glimpse of sparkle shine in her eye when she is wearing a dress even though she won't admit it, she is one tough girl for such a small girl herself, she may act strict selfish with no care in others but deep down when you really pay attention to her you can see that she actually has a soft spot that she doesn't like showing just so she can show the world that she has an image of a badass even though she already is one, She has those kind of hair that resembles to beach waves and their color is like wheat since it has brune and blonde matched together but it seems like when they do an appearance in the sun they shine bright like wheat and her eyes...her eyes has the most beautiful shade of green that could make you look in them and get lost in them forever like in a forest and her lips have the most perfect shape, everytime I look at them all I want to do is just kiss them all day...." he continued, every description he said taking a step forward, everything about her was killing me as I forced myself to smile and nod at him for him to continue.