Mother like Daughter

I had talked to Cassie when both of us had free period and informed her more about the situations, we exchanged numbers, so that when I would need her I could call her. Skylar was still against the idea of letting Cassie in the plan but I had told her that we could use as much help we could have.

"I still don't think Cassie should join us" Skylar stated for the 100th time today in an hour.

"Why are you against it ?" I asked,

from the other side of the door as I changed my outfit to black pants that was ripped on the knee part and a dark grey crop top that showed my whole stomach, leaving my black combat boots but removing my black leather jacket. I opened the door to see that Skylar had her back to me. I came up from behind her and patted her back, she turned around and eyed my outfit.

"are you going somewhere ?" she asked

"we are going somewhere" I corrected her

she looked at confused and questioningly, she cocked her head on the side, her mouth parted apart, while I reached for my phone that was on the couch and opened it and started searching in my contacts for Cassie's number.

"by 'we' does that include me ?" she asked again

I nodded my head at her before pressing on Cassie's name and placing the phone on to ear, the sound of her ringtone playing, waiting for her to answer her phone.

"where are we going ? and who are you calling" she asked both question

I didn't need to give her an answer as her once and confused face turned into a scowl, her blue eyes glaring at me, while I just smiled in returned.

The ringtone finally stopped as Cassie answered her phone.

"Emma is something wrong....Do you need anything ?" she asked

"Cassie, Skylar and I were heading to a club to get some help and I would like of you to join us" I said

she responded with an ok, I gave her the address and ended the call. Only to be attacked by Skylar.

"why did you call her are you out of your mind" she snapped

"I called her cause she is apart of this now and if you don't like the idea then you can always leave, I am not forcing you to stay with me till the end and I don't expect that you guys will but this is my choice, my decisions and I am the one who decides ,as long as this is my problem to solve no one tells me what to do, do you understand ?" I said

she just nodded her head at me

"good" I mumbled .
Just as we were going to leave the room, Vanessa appeared, entering the room. she looked at us confused before her eyes landed on me.

"where are you going ?" she asked, her blue eyes looking into my green one, her blonde hair rapped around her finger as she kept on repeating the action.

"Sky and I are going to head out to finish something, I might come home late, so don't wait up on me, go to bed early and if your hungry, open my nightstand, there you will find a couple bills of money to order, ok ? I promise to come back as soon as I am done" I said

Van stopped playing with her hair and nodded, a hint of disappointment in her eyes , I wish I could do something to make it up to her, if only she knew what I was doing was for her, to protect her. She walked past skylar and I and made her way towards the room, closing the door a bit too loud. I sighed before looking at Skylar and walking out of the room, grabbing two helmets from the closet beside the door and leaving the house with Skylar behind, I gave her a helmet as I wore the other one and got on my bike with skylar behind me, holding a grip on my waist. I started the engine and drove at a fast speed towards the club where we last saw Marily in, a few days ago.