Imagine: The Comforting Of Sam Winchester: Part 2

You froze. Did Sam freaking Winchester just kiss you? No way! You felt your heart race a million miles a minute. You were speechless.

After a few minutes Sam looks down at you and sighs.
"Come on, (y/n) lets go inside. It's cold out here."

You groaned almost instantly. You knew you'd collapse if you stood on your feet. "Carry me." You whined. You felt like such a child.

"Um, sure." Sam says and scratches his neck awkwardly. Sam immediately scoops you up into his arms and walks into the bunker with you.

You suddenly felt such anger in you. This was something you've dealt with your whole life. Random depressed spells. Anger spells. Happy spells. It was just exhausting.

"PUT ME DOWN DAMN IT!"
You scream at Sam.

Sam looks at you with confused puppy eyes. He stops in his tracks.
"What? You just told me to carry you. What's going on? Talk to me. I've seen you get like this before but I've never really understood it.."

"For the love of God, PUT ME DOWN!"
You snap. Sam refuses to put you down though. He knew you'd probably try something if he let you go.

"Now listen. I am here for you. I don't care how much you yell at me. I will always be here for you. Do you understand?" Sam questions and places a finger under your chin, forcing your head up to look at him.

You said nothing. You just sat there, eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you understand me? Please, (y/n). I'm trying to help." Sam kisses your cheek. He hoped that somehow would cheer you up.

You looked up into Sam's hazel eyes, amazed that he'd even kiss you...again! You felt your heart beating like a drum.
It was such an amazing moment. Sam just kissed you...TWICE! He was such a sweet guy.

"S-Sam..I-I'm so sorry!" You stuttered.
You felt so guilty for snapping and yelling at him.

"Hey, it's okay. Alright? I will never leave your side. No matter what."

A/N
Hey guys! I just finally had an idea for a part two of this! I think I could even make a part 3! Up to you guys. I mean, I love writing so much. I feel that I never want to stop writing this book. We'll see, lol. Thanks for reading!
-Shelby(: