Imagine: Bugging Sam

One boring afternoon in the bunker you go walking around, looking for something to do. It was a typical day, Dean drinking beers at the table. Sam all into whatever he was doing on his laptop.

You decided to go mess with Sam. You figured that was something to do. "Oh, SAAAM!" you said in an annoying voice.

He ignored you. So you did it again. "SAAAM! Damn it, lets do something fun."

Sam then turned around and shot you a look. "This is fun." He said and turned back around.

You frowned and grabbed a pencil off the desk and poked him with it. You could tell he was feeling irked, which made you giggle.

"(Y/N), stop it." He said assertively.

You sighed and then walked over behind him and grabbed a chunk of his hair, twirling it with your finger.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" he said in a penetrating voice.

"I'm entertaining myself, I don't know about you." you grinned.

Sam turned back towards his laptop. You rolled your eyes and went to sit down in a chair next to him. You unlocked your phone and searched the app store. You found an app called 'Random Noises'. You smirked and downloaded it.

I have a surprise coming for you, Sam. You thought.

One the app was downloaded you opened it. You searched through the noises and found the perfect noise to play.

You clicked the button and a loud scream blasted through the speakers of your phone, making Sam jump.

You started to laugh hysterically.

"That's it, (Y/N)!" Sam said in a rough voice and stood up, pushing his chair under the desk, walking towards you.

You rush to stand up but you weren't fast enough. Sam comes up to you, picks you up out of the chair and gently pulls you to the ground. You landed on top of him and you both busted out laughing.

He starts to tickle you and you squirm, "Stop it Sam!" You say in between breaths.

"This is what you get for trying to annoy me." he says, laughing.

That then was the best way to get entertained. Sam was the coolest person ever, and the funnest at that.

====================================================================================

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter, I've been thinking on if I should keep writing or not. Still thinking about it. so uh, let me know what you think about this one. Thanks for reading! (: