Chapter 4

Hinata PoV

How could you loose someone so tall? I asked myself when I bumped into someone and fell hard on my ass. "Ouch!"

"Tsk! Look at where you're going shrimp!" I look up and saw 3 big guys staring down at me. By the looks of them they are from X high school which is known for mean students. "Look at what you did!" The guy said, he bent down and picked up something from the floor. "I drop my phone because of you!" He spat.

I quickly stood up and apologize. They're big I don't want to start a fight. So I bowed my head and said. "Sorry hindi ko po sinasadya."

"Sorry?" Singhal nya. "Nasira mo na tong cellphone ko! Sorry?" Dali dali syang lumapit at kinwelyuhan ako.

I was so scared I couldn't utter a word. Isa lang ang naisip ko sa sitwasyon na to, that I never would've thought I'd think about him in a time like this. Him. I actually wished, he would come find me and save me.

"Bayaran mo to!" Nakasimangot nyang sabi habang padabog na tinanggal nya ang kamay nya s kwelyo ng damit ko. My eyes widened, I don't have that much money. I saw the other 2 guy snicker. May mali ata, bakit parang silang natatawa.

"I'm sorry wala akong pera sasapat na pambayad" I honestly answered, eh sa wala naman talaga. At sa mga itsura nila parang nanloloko na sila. Parang modus.

"What did you say?" He evilly said, next thing I know his fist was met with my gut. That punch sucked out all the oxygen in my body and I was gasping. I was on my knees clutching my stomach trying to suck back in all the oxygen but I couldn't. People around us just stare, they don't want to get involved.
He was about to punch me when my savior came. It's none other than, Kageyama. He grabs the guys wrist before it hits me. I didn't know he was that strong, he just held the guys wrist and then threw him back to the other 2 guys.

"Hinata!" He knelt down in front of me and put his hands on my shoulder. He squeezed it a bit and I look into his eyes I tried to smile. But, before I knew it black clouds surrounded me and i was out.

♡—♡—♡—♡—♡

My eyes felt heavy, pero pinilit ko pa din buksan. I felt something on my left hand. I raised it up to look at it and saw the IV sticking on the back of my hand. I look around and met with the familiar black orbs. Kageyama. He was sitting on a chair beside my bed holding my hand.

"Hinata! Kamusta pakiramdam mo?"
He sounded so worried and by his facial expression he is worried.

"Ok naman. Masakit lang ng konti ang tiyan ko." I cringed when i try to sit up. Madali syang lumapit at tinulungan akong makaupo. "Where are we?" I asked him.

He sat down again and held my hand. "Where at the clinic near the train station. You passed out. I was so worried. I thought, I was too late and lost you for real." He squeezed my hand. And I squeezed back to let him know I'm still here.

"Bakageyama! Don't say something like that, I won't leave you." I blushed to what I said. I looked at him and saw his cheeks turning pink while he stares at me. I cleared my throat. "What happen to the guys?" I asked.

"The security came right after you passed out. They caught them. Marami na palang nagrereklamo mga pasahero. Modus pala ng mga estudyanteng un ang mangbangga tas kunwaring masisira ang cellphone nila. Pero sira na pala talaga un. Tas mangingikil ng pera."

Biglang kumatok at pumasok ang doctor. Kageyama stood up not wanting to get in the way of the doctor.

"Hinata, shouyo? I'm Doctor Megumi. How do you feel?" She asked. She looked at the IV, checked my BP and my pulse then scribbled something on her clipboard that she was holding  when she came.

"Uhmm.. my stomach hurts a little. But other than that wala na."i answered.

"Can you pull up your shirt? I'm gonna check it." I did what I was told and pulled my shirt up. I flinched when she tried to press my stomach where it hurts. "Ow!"

"Uh huh.. I'm giving you this cooling oitment. Ipahid mo lang after mong maligo, basta madalas mo lang lagyan hanggang mawala ang sakit." She scribbled something again on her clipboard. "You can go home now if you want"

"Talaga doc?" I was relieved. I don't want to stay here anymore minute.

"Yes. Just sign this." She handed me her clipboard and pointed to where I should sign. "Papupuntahin ko na ba ang nurse para tanggalin ang IV mo? She asked grabbing back the clipboard.

"Yes please" I answered. At lumabas na ang doctor.

"Kaya mo na ba? I called your house. Your mom answered, and i told her everything that happened." Kageyama told me. He sat on the bed beside me.

"Ah. she must've been worried sick right now." I felt guilty knowing I made my mom worry.

Kageyama looked at me with his sad eyes. "I'm sorry." Fiddling with his hand.

"For what?" I grabbed his hand and held it tight.

"You got hurt, and I wasn't there." He tried to jerk away his hand but i held it tight.

"Baka! That's not your fault. You know what?" I squeezed his hand.

"What?" He asked.

"Earlier, I wished that you'd come find and save me. And you did. You didn't know, i was so happy you came. Yun na ung time na naprove ko sa sarile kung ano ka ba talaga sa akin." I looked down playing with his hand that I hold.

"What do you mean?" He asked cocking his brow up.

I stared back to him looking straight to his eyes. "Kageyama, I don't really wanna say this because I don't want to change something we have for the past couple of months. But if I don't say this now I dont know when and how will I convey it to you." I stopped and took a deep breath. "Kageyama, I think I'm falling for you."
There! Fuck I said it! I just confessed. I let go of his hand and facepalming myself. Nakatingin lang sya at tahimik, guessed he's trying to sink in my confession. "This awkward silence is killing me, say something. If you don't like me reject me, say it now. I promise I will try to move on and for-"
I was cut off and surprised on what he did next. He pulled me to an embrace for a second, he pulled back and cupped my face with his large hands. Slowly closing the distance between us. I could feel his breath on my face until his lips met mine. I closed my eyes and kiss back. He slowly kissing me passionately like savoring the feeling of our first kiss. He tilted my head to the right to deepened the kiss, he then lick my lips asking for entrance and I gave it to him. He roam my cavern meeting my tongue as I automatically dance and taste with his.

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat. Nagulat kami halos naitulak namin ang isa't isa. Yung nurse pala na magtatanggal ng IV ko. I quickly wipe my lips with the back of my hand seeing Kageyama did the same, moving so he can give the nurse some space.
I can still feel his lips to mine and my cheeks getting hotter to the tips of my ear. I saw Kageyama looking the same as me, when he saw me looking at him he smirks.

At tinanggal na nga ng nurse ang IV, he then handed he the ointment. "This is your ointment. Don't worry wala na kayong babayaran, nabayaran ng department ng X train." After handing me my release paper he went off.

We went home holding hands. He insist of sending me home kahit ayaw ko dahil malayo ang bahay namin sa kanila.

Alas 4pm na kami nakarating sa bahay namin. Hindi na sya pumasok at humiling nalang ng goodbye kiss, na hindi ko naman pinagdamot.