chapter 2

Hinata Pov

Natalo kami sa last namin laban as middle school. But i didnt loose hope, nagenroll ako sa Karasuno High at susubukan ko makapasok sa volleyball club nila. Hindi lang susubukan, pipilitin ko talaga. After nung last laban namin, there's this tall guy na nagsabi sakin kelangan kong maging mas mlakas kung gusto kong manalo. I swore to myself na tatalunin ko sya.

As of now, im heading to the gym court where the volleyball team is. I'm definitely going in. As i open the door of the gym, i havent even roam my eyes when i settled it to the back of a tall guy. My eyes widened, i can hear him talking and my ears knew who exactly it was. Although, i never knew his name, i recognized that voice. It's him.
And i guess we are now teammates.

4 months later

Bago kami nakapasok sa team nasubukan ang pasensya at pakikisama namin sa isat isa. At first i thought that he's arrogant, obnoxious, bossy. I even thought that if i knew his like that i would never fall for his skills. Hinangaan ko pa man din yung galing nya s pagiging center. But, fuck! Npakayabang nya, ganon siguro talaga kung may ipagyayabang naman talaga.

But that eventually change. I found out he's serious when it comes to volleyball. He may act like he doesn't care but deep down he's worried, concerned. He will help you as long as he can. He can be bossy, arrogant when teaching me in volleyball but he can also be patient until you get what you need to do.

"Bilisan mo na maglinis Hinata! Stop daydreaming!" Kageyama shouts while he's cleaning up the net.

"Oo na, oo na!" Habang dinadabog ko ung pagbasahan ng mop sa sahig.

I was done with the mop when i decided to bring the balls inside the storage room. I was practically dragging the sack of balls when i tripped over nothing falling face first and a loud thud.
"Ouch! Fuck! that hurts!" I sat down my eyes shut while i was rubbing my right hand to my forehead.

"What the hell! Are you okay?" Tanong ni Kageyama na mabilis na nagpunta sa akin at ngaun nakaluhod sa harap ko.

I haven't answered him when i felt something warm gushed out through my nose. Blood.

"Fuck! Your nose is bleeding!" Dali daling pinisil ni Kageyama ang ilong ko. "Just hold it. Breathe through your mouth!" And that's what i did. He quickly stood up, rushed to the locker room. Just split second he came back with a wet towel on his right hand and tissue on his left hand. He knelt down wiping away the blood on face while i was still holding my nose.
"Urgh! That's what you get for being so clumsy" he said, still wiping my face.

"Im not clumsy! That was an accident! I retorted.

"Yeah right whatever." Still wiping my face, diinan pa nya ang pagpunas halos ingudngod nya na yung bimpo s mukha ko.

"Aray naman!" Sabay hawak ko sa braso nya. Then i suddenly felt a wave of electricity in my hand through my arm until it reaches my spine. I shivered. My eyes widened and i quickly pulled my hand. I looked up and saw his facial reaction by the looks of it i knew he felt that too.

He looked away while doing something with the tissue. When he's done he looked back at me and pulled my right hand that was holding my nose and quickly shoved the tissue in my nose. "Oh! Lagay mu lang jan!" Sabi pa nya.

"Thank you." I sincerely replied.

"Go to the locker room and just wait for me there. Ako na dito." Tumayo sya at tinulungan akong tumayo.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." He jerked his head towards the locker room. "Sige na. Mag ayos ka na, antay mo nalang ako dun."

"Okay" i went to the locker room still thinking about what i felt when i touch him. 'First time ko mahipo ang skin nya' i thought. Eversince ng nagkasundo na kami palagi na kaming sabay pumasok, kahit mas malayo ang bahay namin nagaantay lang sya sa kanto nila. Pagdating ko sa kanto nila bababa  na ako ng bicycle ko at sabay na kaming mglalakad. Sa lunch time nagaantayan naman kami s rooftop. Or magtetxt sya kung daanan nya ako sa classroom ko. Sa paguwi naman ganon din. We're doing this for almost 4 months, it became regular routine for me.
I changed my clothes and fix my things. I looked at my phone and saw Yamaguchi txted me.

From: Yamaguchi
Subject: done?
~you guys done cleaning? ^_^

~Lapit na. I replied.

Wla pang 10 secs ngreply na sya.

~ok.. ingat sa paguwi.. see yah tomorrow at practice.. ;-)

~tnx ^_^. Saktong pumasok naman ng locker room si Kageyama pagsend ko ng reply ko.

"Sinong katext mo?" He asked. Its now his turn to change and fix his things.

I decided to sit down on the available chair near the door of the locker room while waiting for him, with the tissue still shove in my nose.
"Si Yamaguchi"  accidentally looking at his flawless back while i answered.
'Ang muscle at ang kinis' sa isip ko.
Humarap sya bigla, still shirtless. I didn't realize i was still looking. I trace my eyes to his abs then his pecks and last his nipples. Every curve of his body had my heart beat so fast and loud. I was snap back to reality when he said.

"Like what you see?" He smirks. I suddenly felt my cheeks burn and my heart pounding out of my rib cage.
Fuck! I was just caught checking on him. I have to make up some excuse to escape this embarrassment.

"Hindi noh!" I looked away. I felt my cheeks getting more hot but i pushed it back. "I was just thinking why i don't have body like that".

"Oh?" From the sound of it he didn't believe me. i could see that he's still smirking even without me looking at him.
I looked back at him when i felt that he's done. "ok ka na ba? Wala bang masakit sayo?" He asks sounding so worried.

"Im fine" i removed the tissue and threw it to the nearest trash can. "See? I'm fine. Hindi na nagdudugo."
He walked closer to me, bent down and cupped my face with his large hands. "You sure? Namumula pa kasi yang noo mo" he said while tilting my head as if checking if there's something other than the red spot on my forehead.

I blushed, my heart pounds like I'd run a marathon. "I told you I'm fine. Tara na?" I asked to change the subject. Anymore second if he stays this close my heart would jump out of my chest.  He then let go of his hands and shrugged.

"Tara!" He said. I stood up and went out with him on my tail. He quickly locked the door and there we went to the entrance of school so i could get my bike. We walked stopping by a conbini store to buy hot buns. On our way home we stop at the bench near the corner of his street to eat the buns. This is our daily routine. And i thought, 'i could get use to this'.