Chapter 12:door,flashbacks and fights

LILLIES POV

We where sitting and talking like normal.....when a knock came on the door...who could be here at this time of night...10:30 that's a bit odd.did I tell you that perrie was over so it couldn't be her.

Zayn and Louis got up to get it.

Niall,Harry, and Liam just stood up..

Next thing you know out of no where zayn went flying across the room and naill used his powers to keep him from hitting the wall.

I remember the boys telling me there powers...

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

LILLIES POV

"So what's your power"I asked Niall.

"I can pick things up or push things with my mind..I I can change your emotions..and I can use someone else's body"

"That's cool"I said with a smile."what's. Your power"I asked zayn.

"I can control you with my mind..I can manipulate your dreams..I can freeze time"

"That's nice"I said with a smile."what's yours"I asked Louis.

"I can take away a power of another vampire stronger than me..I can stop time..and I can. Control the elements"

"Cool"I said wishing I was a vampire."and yours"I said while looking at Liam.

"I have amazing senses...I can laviat anyone or anything and myself..invisibility And make you go crazy with on glance"

"Wow"was all I could say.

Harry just walked in waving at us.

"What's your power"I asked him.

"I can run as fast as lighting..I can give you a shock of pain with my mind..I can read minds and another power we don't need to talk about"

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

LILLIES POV

I was pulled out of my thoughts when angel pulled me up stairs.

We ran in Louis and Eleanor's room.

"DONT EVER FREEZE LIKE THAT AGAIN..I could've Lost you"angel yelled at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..what happened"

"While you where in la la land Jacob and his friends came attacked.. harry told us to go up stairs"

Where is Eleanor.

"Where's Eleanor"I asked as I looked at the door.

"If you where listing she's a vampire to"

"And what are her powers"

"Flying..shape shifting..confuse people..and pyrokinesis"

"And what's pyrokinesis"I asked.

"The ability to Control fire and ice"

"HELP!!!!"

Perrie..no.

"Lillie..you know how when we where little we wanted to be super Heros"angel asked.

Now why in carrots would she bring this up.

"It's not the time to talk about the past and yes you where the hero and I was the side kick"

"We need to help perrie"

Ok is she on crack or some thing"

"Oh yeah the next batman and robin..last time I checked were not vampires..how can we help"

"Get the attention on us and they'll let her go and the boys save us and we're happy"

If zayn didn't have perrie..it's like him but with half a heart.

"Ok ok fine..I have an idea"

Perrie yelled again.

"We don't have all day..3 mins now go"

"You go in first and ill be two feet away deal"I said while holding my hand out for her to shake.

"Deal..now let's go"

We walked out of the room and walked quietly and angel stopped at the end I the hallway.

"Love you like a sister"we said at the same time.

This is life or dead at this point...now or never.

We went downstairs to see perrie floating in mid air.

All the attention went on us.

"Well this just got fun"Jacob spoke.

He walked over to angel.

"I'm pretty shore harry wouldn't mind me floating you"

It was him making perrie float.

Perrie dropped to the ground Niall catching her before she fell.

Than me and angel went in the air.

"HARRY PLEASE HELP!!!!!"she yelled.

Harry toke a step.

"Don't think about it...this is going to be a long night"

A/N: hi bunnys it's weird It toke a long time for me to come up with it and it's so short..well...the next chapter tho;)