1: Monday Morning

Start from the beginning

And, well, there is nothing on earth made for regulating magical powers. Onity flips back and forth between his human and Oni forms. He can't teleport unless he's okay with being off a bit, which is really fucking dangerous because he could end up in the floor or just a bit to high for a safe fall. So Some rules have been set up. No teleporting. No playing with magic. No being in public. No doing things that could get you into trouble.

Mike left the room to warm up some tea while Tyler stayed and helped Onity free his one leg from under the covers. Right now, he seemed to need the cold air from the fan, as his body must feel extremely hot.

"I'm staying home today, okay?" Tyler said.

"You should go." Onity said, his voice hoarse.

Tyler frowned. "You've only ever gotten sick once in the time I've known you, this isn't a thing that can be left alone like when me or Mike get sick."

"Fine." Not like Onity wanted to fight this. Tyler should take advantage of the situation and not go to work.

Tyler stayed sitting beside Onity until Mike returned with a cup of hot tea. Onity sat up, moving over to Mike's side of the bed, where the cup was placed on the side table. After a couple sips, Onity would decide he wanted the covers again, and would slide under them. Tyler called in sick to work and while Mike took a quick shower, Tyler fixed them a simple breakfast so that Mike could leave for work on time. Even though Tyler could stay, Mike still needed to go to work. Money was an important thing.

While Mike headed off to work and Onity drifted in and out of sleep to sip his tea, Tyler went back to sleep. There was nothing better to do then sleep in on a Monday morning...

-...-

Tyler woke up two hours later to a horrible sound. At first, it was just a loud sound that pulled him from his sleep, and he'd almost forgotten the past morning events, thinking it was the alarm. But as he woke up more, he knew that wasn't an alarm. It sounded like someone literally dying. And it freaked Tyler the fuck out.

Tyler nearly jumped up and out of bed, noticing Onity not there anymore. Hearing the sound again, Tyler turned his head to the bathroom. The door was open and the light was on and that was where the sound was coming from.

"Onity!?" Tyler yelled, running to the bathroom and almost hitting his foot in the doorway.

It had to be about Nine in the morning, and Onity, who sat on the bathroom floor, back in his original oni form, was leaning over the toilet. He looked exhausted.

"That was you throwing up?!" Tyler's heard Onity throw up from eating sugar before, but this just was not the same. Eating sugar didn't cause the same horrifying sounds.

Onity nodded his head and was about to say something, but paused, as if he was about to throw up again. He didn't, instead letting out a deep breath.

"I-Is there anything I can get you?" Tyler asked, unsure of what to do in this situation. "I know you don't like water, but what about more tea? S-Should you drink something for your stomach?"

Onity couldn't answer, and turned towards the toilet to throw up again. Tyler had to look away. He felt horrible. As Onity finished, Tyler decided he could get Onity a wash cloth to clean off his mouth. He grabbed one from under the sink and used the sink to damp it with warm water. He knew Onity disliked the wet feeling, but he could get over it if it was to clean off his throw up.

"Lift your chin up, and please don't throw up on me." Tyler said, walking over to kneel down by his alien lover.

Onity, with hesitance, obeyed, and let Tyler wipe off the throw up that dripped from his mouth. He felt a shiver run through his body with the disgusting feeling of the wet rag, but endured it. When Tyler was finished, Tyler grabbed a dry wash cloth and let Onity rub his face with it. Tyler placed the wet wash cloth in the sick and sat by Onity again. When Onity was done, Tyler held his hand out for the wash cloth. Tyler let the cloth rest on his leg, turning his attention back to Onity. With the smell of throw up still coming from Onity's mouth, Tyler placed a kiss on his forehead instead.