Chapter 19 : Do you wanna build a snowman?

The next day, when I woke up in my bedroom, I saw out my window that it's snowing. Snow. I love winter. But sometimes, I miss the heat. I forgot there's school today. I started to get ready for school. Put my clothes on, brush my hair, brush my teeth, put my shoes on, and went down the stairs. I saw my mom cooking breakfast.

"Goodmoring, Mom!" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Goodmorning, sweetie. Did you have a goodnight rest?" She asked.

"Yup. It's snowing outside, Mom. I don't even want to go to school." I said. I love playing with snow. Especially building a snowman. That reminds me...

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play." I sang while holding both her hands.

"You're doing that every single year, (Y/n)." And the truth is, I never get tired of it. Of doing what me and my mom do every year. Including my dad of course.

"Where's Dad, Mom?" I said, sitting down to eat breakfast.

"He went to work early, so he can go home early. After this I'm also going to work and be right back in a jiffy." Mom said, popping my nose.

"Ok." I said.

After I finish eating my breakfast, I went to my mom and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek, after putting on the necessities for winter, like scarf, ear muffs, and such.

"Ok....byeeee." I sang and walked to school.

I have the Frozen feels right now, I don't know why. As I was walking to school, I saw Aphmau on the way there.

"Hi Aphmau, Do you wanna build a snowman??" I sang. "C'mon let's go and play." I continued.

"Hahahahaha, I was about to do that, but you beat me to it." She said, pouting.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why, but I have the Frozen feels." I said.

"I know right? I just wanna sing songs all day." She said.

As we walked to school, we just joke around and laugh, until we got to school.

"Ok well I guess I'll be seeing you at class." I said. We said our goodbyes and I head to my locker.

As I was walking to my locker, I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"Hi (Y/n)! How are you?" He asked. Why does he have to look so handsome in a scarf?

"I'm doing perfectly fine. How about you?" I asked him. Can't think of anything to say while he's looking like that.

"Doing just fine, 'cause I just saw my beautiful girlfriend, today." He said, coming a little bit closer.

"Oh really? How is she doing? She must be very pretty to have a handsome boy as a boyfriend." I flirted back.

"Yes she really is. And she's doing just fine. She a kind girl. And I am very lucky to have her."

"Well then, you should really go back to her to give a quick peck on the cheek, or maybe on the lips?" I gave a hint. LOL.

"Sure, lemme just.........-" And with that he gave me a peck on the lips. I'm blushing like crazy. I just don't like PDA.

"Hahahaha, ok, I gave you a chance to do that, but that was your final kiss today, Mister." I warned. He agreed, if I go out on a date with him today.

"But, it's so cold outside." I complain. I was just lazy to go on a date with him today.

"Fine, then you wouldn't mind if I kiss you in front of many people?" This is blackmail. BLACKMAIL.