Chapter 15 : Just Chillin' in the Beach, more like Heartbreak

Your POV

"You feelin' ok?" Aphmau asked. It's the next day. I still can't believe that Laurance pulled this stunt just for me. What a sweet boyfriend he is. He never even told me that he was stinkin' rich.

"Yeah, just happy. Might as well enjoy the suprise that Laurance pulled off, pretty well might I add." I said. He put alot of effort into this, according to him.

"Guys we should go beach shopping." Lucinda suggested. That is actually a great idea.

"Sounds like a great idea, Lucinda."

So we went beach shopping, buying souvenirs and some stuff.

"Where do you girls think your going?" I heard a familiar voice, very familiar for my liking. We didn't tell the boys we were going beach shopping. We were at the beach while they were doing fun stuff, not even inviting us 'girls' because they think we were too 'weak' as they put it, to do guy stuff, apparently.

"We are going beach shopping. You guys don't even let us do what 'fun' actually means, we're just sitting in the beach watching the sea go by. It's getting pretty boring." Aphmau confronted.

"But at least we got to see hot lifeguards, if you don't want to lose your girlfriend, Laurance, you better want to let us join the fun parts of this vacation for a week. If you want you girlfriend ditching you for another hot guy, then let us beach shop." Lucinda threatened. I guess she saw me checking out one of the hot lifeguards near the beach earlier.

Laurance looks furious. I guess Lucinda pushed Laurance's buttons.

"Fine let's let them join. It's getting lonley without (Y/n)." Laurance calmed down and put his arm around my waist.

"Great. 'Cause I think I'm gonna die of boredom." Katelyn said.

"Is everyon going?" Aphmau asked.

"Oh, I'll pass, thank you, I just gotta meet my boyfriend with his friend, he said he's here right now." Celesti said. (I dont have a real boyfriend tho ;( ).

"I'll come with you, Celesti. I want to adventure this place." Lucinda said. She was the one who threats and then she bails, WOW.

"Bye guys, see you later." Celesti said, Lucinda following close.

"Ok I guess someone's heartbroken." I know who this is. It's not Zane or anyone. His name is Chase Brooks. He is actually Laurance's best friend like Garroth. Chase likes Celesti. I just don't know about Celesti though.

"Am not (Y/n)!" He protested. He's like a brother to me. He would tell me who he likes and he would tell me privately. Basically he tells me all his secrets, one is that he has a crush on Celesti since he met her, it's like love at first sight.

"Don't worry Chase~kun. I'll make sure Celesti~chan breaks-up with his boyfriend for you." Kawaii~chan always making ships sail.

"You would really do that?!" He asked. I'm shocked. Chase is actually willing to do it just for his love for Celesti, egich is so sweet but devious at the same time.

"Chase!" Aphmau said. After that she scolded Chase. It's ok it's early anyways.

"I don't care, Aphmau. I know that guy only likes Celesti for her looks. And I'll make sure to kill him for taking her away from me. C'mon Kawaii~chan let's make sure that your ship sails." He said marching away.

"Bye Everybody." Kawaii~chan said, waving goodbye.

"Guess that will lessen our group some more. I hope that there will be no disaster waiting to happen. Chase is very distructive if he wants to." Laurance warned. I actually bonded with Celesti before going to sleep and I'm pretty sure that we're close friends now, she said so herself and I agreed, of course. And the thing I learned is that her boyfriend is getting distant now, like she's not seeing him often, he just keeps texting her like that. I feel bad that Chase's theory might be correct and Celesti's boyfriend only dated her for her looks. (Im not beautiful, but lets just pretend). Which is very terrible.

"C'mon guys, let's go before lunch time comes." Laurance said.

***

"That was fun, but let's get lunch first." I said. Then I heard a girl crying, Celesti.

"What happened?!" Aphmau rushed by her side, Aaron following suit.

"He-he w-was che-che-cheating on me." She cried. Oh poor girl. I went to her side.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Why am I so stupid. Of course she's not ok she got heartbroken. I could see Chase's eyes hurt because of Celesti crying.

"Yeah, I guess." She sniffed.

"Uh, guys I think we'll go eat lunch somewhere else. Alone." Chase said. His arm snaking around Celesti's waist, she instantly leaned her head on Chase's shoulder. If you look at it—because there still in front of us—they look cute for each other. I think they'll be a great couple, like me and Laurance. Oh goodness I just called me and Laurance a great and cute couple. I blushed. They started walking away.

"Ok guys let's go eat." Aphmau said. I heard her mumble a 'I hope Celesti and Chase will be ok.'

***

"I had a great day, Laurance. Thank you for putting this for me even though we're only here for a week, I'm still happy that we're spending this time together." I said my head leaning on Laurance's shoulder. We are in the hotel lobby, the guys went there seperate ways with there partner. We are sitting in the seats that the lobby has for guests.

"No problem, (Y/n). Anything for you." I blushed.

Then we went on with silence, not saying anything. Of course its not really quiet because of rich people booking there stay here and stuff.

"(Y/n)?" Laurances asked looking down on me.

"Hmm?"

"I love you." Laurance said. I blushed.

"I love you too, Laurance."

"I love you more." He protested.

"I love you most."

We sealed our 'I love yous' with a kiss.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/n: Important Anouncement

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I cant just keep a promise so next time I'll just update. So there is this new book that I hope you guys will read, the title is 'Friends, No or More?' You'll figure out why if you read it. It's not published yet, but it will don't worry, after this book, Laurance x reader, will be the chapter 1 of my new book. I'm editing and stuff in case of errors. So hope you enjoy it. I know the last chapter said I will updae another chapter but I ran out of time so maybe next time.

Baiii Guys.!!!!