Chapter 16 : My Heart is Literally Burning

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up. The sunshine blinding me. I saw Cadenza opening the curtains.

"Wake up sleepyhead." Cadenza said, mentioning me to wake up.

"Still sleepy." I said and went on my other side so, I wouldn't be blinded by the sunlight.

Then I suddenly felt the comforter, the reason I was warm, left my body. I suddenly realized that Cadenza pulled it.

"Ok, I'm getting up." I gave in. I know one try, I give up. I was tired.

"Why did Laurance have to carry you to our room?" What?

"What?" I said what I thought.

"Laurance carried you to our room last night. I forgot you were asleep." She said.

"Laurance carried me to our room?" I asked.

"Yeah. He said you fell asleep in the lobby. He said you were cute while you were quietly snoring." I blushed.

"Oh yeah. I remember being in the lobby with him."

"Yeah. I was so worried. Garroth was aswell, with Laurance. We were together that night while you two were gone." I could see the blush on her cheeks. "I was about to call you when Laurance came carrying you, Garroth and I were at our room that time, by the way."

"It's ok. I remember now. The rest, not much 'cause I was sleeping." I said.

"Well c'mon. The reason I woke you up, is because we need our breakfast eaten. So get dressed, I'll wait for you at the lobby." She said.

"Ok. See you in a little bit." I said.

"Bye."

***

"Wow (Y/n). You're looking quite cute today." I heard Aphmau said.

"Yeah, I agree." Katelyn said.

"She looks cute everyday." I blushed. I know that voice anywhere. "Hi (Y/n)." He greeted.

"Goodmoring, Laurance." I greeted back.

"Laurance~kun, stop flirting with (Y/n)~chan and let's eat. Kawaii~chan is hungry."I laughed. Everone did too.

"Ok let's go." Laurance said.

***

"Mmmm. That was delicious." I said.

"Well, I guess that'll be our lunch, it's 12 o'clock anyways." Aaron said. I didn't realized it was 12 o'clock already.

"Ok, I want to rest for a little bit and head to the beach. This girl wants some fun after some heartbreak." Celesti said.

Ok, here are the people Laurance invited into this trip. Me, Aphmau, Katelyn, Nicole, Cadenza, Celesti, Kawaii~chan, Lucinda, Aaron, Travis, Dante, Garroth, Chase,Vlyad, Zane and himself. I know alot of people. Pffft! Rich people.

"Me too, I'll go with Celesti." Chase said. I ship these two. They look so cute.

"Kawaii~chan ships Celesti~chan and Chase~kun." I think Kawaii~chan read my mind.