Chapter 18 : Home

The plane finally arrived.

And the guys came back at the perfect timing.

The ones who stayed just had some  cleaning up to do. After that, all of us went to go inside the plane, giving our ticket at the same time. I just realized, all of us are too young to be adventuring far away from home. Oh well!

So we went inside the plane and sat at our assigned seats–kinda reminds me of school–and relax for a bit before taking off. The seats have two chairs per column, which are two. Me and Laurance sat beside each other. And you know, Laurance is rich so this is a private jet or plane (whatever you want to call it), making us much,much more comfortable. I remembered his and Cadenza's mother is a doctor (skin doctor) and their father is a pilote–their father owns the private jet–making them wealthy. So, you know the usual, couples are seated beside each other (technically not couples yet, because none of the boys asked the girls yet). I totally ship them.

So when the plane is about to take off, we put on our seatbelts, and took off.

***

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n) wake up!" I heard a boy's voice call out.

I then, woke up. And when I woke up I saw a handsome face, looking down at me.

"Good morning to you too, Sleeping Beauty." I heard Laurance say. I chuckled.

"More like Good evening, the sun is setting." I look out at the plane window beside of me. The sun is setting, giving the orange and pink color of the sky. It's beautiful.

"C'mon, Let's go." Laurance said, standing up and putting out a hand for me to take. I eventually took it.

Everybody is awake now so, we went out of the plane. When we entered the airport, we immediately went to our luggage and took it. After that, there are cars waiting out the airport. Yes cars, I mean enough for everybody to go. Some of us live close by so, we just chose to go whoever is the closest and go there. Laurance said that hewas ina seperate car so we said our goodbyes.

"Babe, Me and Cadenza are in a seperate car, see at school?" He said.

"Ok, see you at school." I said. Laurance kissed me goodbye and left with Cadenza, after saying goodbye to our friends and Garroth. I ship it. (Yo GarDenza fo' life bro!). I just saw Cadenza give Garroth a kiss, on the cheek of course. I said goodbye to some of our friends and went in, in a car. The houses that I'm closes to are Aphmau, Nicole and Celesti–suprisingly–and took off.

"Celesti, I was just wondering, what is your full name?" Nicole asked. I was curious too, since we all now each other's last name.

"It's kind of...long." She said, shy.

"It's ok, just say it, I'm really curious." Nicole answered.

"Fine. It's Celestial von Rainbow Reed Hayes. Reed is my middle name." She answered. Wow that is a long name.

"Oh, did you guys know that Celesti has an older twin?" Aphmau said. I was shocked. How come she didn't come?

"Really what's her name?" I asked.

"Her name is longer than mine." She said, but continued. "Lunar von Shooting Star Reed Hayes." Ok, what's with the galaxy?

"What does she look like?" Nicole asked.

"She looks like me but, more beautiful, she has black hair and yellow eyes." She said. "We represent as the Day and Night. I'm day and she's night." Ohhhhh. Actually she also mentioned that she didn't dye her hair because her roots are dirty blonde while the tips are yellow blonde. While her sister has black hair with little stars in hair that is not that visible. I can see why they represent as the Day and Night.

Time passes by, while we're chatting. The first to go down is Celesti. Her house is huge! I want to live at her house. Maybe we can have like a sleepover or something. After Celesti, it was my turn to get out of teh car. I said goodbye to Nicole and Aphmau and went to the front door of my house.

"(Y/n)! Welcome back!" My mom opens the door and gives me a tight bear hug. Can't.breathe.

"Mom. Can't. Breathe." I said.

"Oh sorry, honey. I just miss you so much. How's the trip?" Mom asked.

"It was fun but, also tiring. Can I rest so that I'm all freshed up for school?" I asked.

"Sure but, what about dinner?"

"I'll just get a snack, I'm not that hungry anyways." I say.

"Ok, sweetie. Go ahead and enter the house and do what you need to." Mom said.

"Thanks mom." I kissed my mom on the cheek and did what I was supposed to.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Please Read!

Hai guys!

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but I promise I'll get to work. Please comment down what do you guys want to read first. Just comment 'Celesti and Chase's love story' if you want to read that first, Or type for 'Friends, No, or More' if you want to read that first. It's our sembreak so I am free (for now, I guess).

'Till next time

Bai~