6 ~ A Fruitful Night

Hisoka AMV to the song 'Right Round'^

"Hmm, Ryoka-chan, help me shower before our guests come~"

Ryoka was too preoccupied to even wonder who the 'guests' in question were. All she could think of was how strangely Hisoka had been staring at Gon earlier. From her perspective, it had looked as if he had wanted to devour Gon, to tear the little boy into shreds.

Ryoka's mind was still somehow far too innocent to believe all of that. She shivered, mentally visualizing the clown doing so, and Gon's screams filled her head. She absentmindedly began to follow Hisoka's demands.

Because of that, she was very surprised when she finally snapped out of her thoughts to find her hands vigorously scrubbing down Hisoka's midsection. Ryoka unconsciously withdrew her hand.

The man stared up at her from where he stretched out in the bathtub in front of her, shaking some wet strands of his bright red hair out of his eyes.

"More," he growled, and Ryoka finally noticed the amount of lust in his eyes. Somehow, it made her turn away, flustered, as Hisoka placed her hand back on his abs to be rubbed, smirking as the unexperienced girl's soft hand gave him a much needed stroking.

O////////O Loving the bath scenes~♡

Hisoka continued to edge Ryoka's hand lower...

and lower...

until...

"STOP!" Ryoka shrieked, bringing Hisoka out of his pleasured daze. Her eyes wandered too far down, and she let out a small gasp. "N-No way am I touching that."

Hisoka's smile widened at her bright red blush, and he gave his body a small shake, the results of which made the girl shriek again. "Are you sure about that?" he asked, standing up and leaning over Ryoka to drench her shoulders with his dripping hair. "Not even your other friend Shizune got this opportunity, dear~" Ryoka's complexion became slightly conflicted and he laughed, finally wrapping a towel around his waist to conceal himself. "Hurry now. Our guests await~"

Hisoka watched as his servant walked quickly past  him, frown deepeningon her face, making sure to check out her backside as she receded.

"I will await your decision for the time being, Ryoka-chan~" he called out mischievously, earning another squeak from the girl as she picked up her pace.

~OuO~

Ryoka turned many more corners of Hisoka's chamber before she finally calmed down, blush receding from her face.

That, hopefully, would be the first and last of her most embarassing/suggestive encounters. The King was getting to know her too well, too fast.

Her blush returned upon thinking of Hisoka's offer, and she screeched and pinched herself to avoid thinking of it. She couldn't - she wouldn't have that kind of affair with such a psychopath anyway. 

Entering the main room, Ryoka was finishing up the preparations when a fist hit the large doors, creating a hollow echo that reverberated throughout the space. Hurriedly placing the plate of strange fruits she was holding onto a grand table, the girl rushed to grant the expected guest entrance.

"Alright, little boy, enjoy your-" Machi froze and she and Ryoka saw each other. "Oh, hello, Ryoka, you brat." 

Ryoka caught Gon as he was shoved forward into her arms, looking back phlegmatically at Machi. "Hello to you, too." She began to escort Gon into the chamber, then thought otherwise. 

The King wouldn't mind another guest, would he? Mildly curious at how Hisoka would react, Ryoka quickly drew Machi in as well.

"Hey!" The older girl protested as she was rushed deeper into the chamber, eyes widening in terror. "The King didn't invite me too, did he?"

Ryoka ignored her. "Hisoka! The guests are here!" It felt so strange, addressing him as 'Hisoka' for once. 

She liked it.

"Mhm, Ryoka. Thank you for bringing them in~" Hisoka's eyebrows raised as he saw Machi. "My lady, you've come as well. What a surprise~" He laughed seeing the consternation on the pink-haired girl's face. "The more the merrier, indeed."

Ryoka could only hug a wide-eyed Gon as the clown clapped his hands. "Let's begin, shall we~?"

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )

"Hisoka-sama! It's too difficult!" Gon whined. Ryoka watched as the jester's lips curled into a smirk and he reached forward to claim another win for himself in the latest game of cards.

"Don't worry. You're very cute, Gon~" Ryoka cringed. What did that have to do with the game?

The king was truly a pedophile. She silently gagged before shoving some of the prepared fruit into her mouth, deciding to watch Machi from across the table they were sitting at. The other girl seemed as disgusted as she was and even horrified at that, having some kind of internal tantrum as the game proceeded.

Then, all restraints broke.

A look of great anger clouded Machi's complexion, and she stood up from her seat. Her hand tightly clutched a small needle as she trembled terribly, bringing the sharp point up to Hisoka's face.

"Y-You, how is Danchou even allowing this? He should keep you restrained in the absolute worst of conditions, knowing what you can do!" Machi snarled at a smiling Hisoka.  

"Hmm~?" Ryoka suddenly felt an arm extend around her waist as she was brought closer to Hisoka. The clown smirked before snuggling into her side. She shivered as Machi broke into a cold sweat from where she was standing. What was the bastard doing now?

Ryoka heard Gon yelp as he was brought to Hisoka's other side. The clown purred, staring haughtily at Machi. His eyes had become even colder than they usually were.

"I am the King, even to the boss." Hisoka tilted his head to the side slightly, smirk widening. "Have you ever considered the boss may be scared of his own pets as well~?" A frigid cackle ran through the room as the clown laughed. Machi's trembling worsened. "I can do whatever I wish, Machi-chan, for the boss is my prey as well~" He licked his lips.

The tension in Machi reached its limit and she bolted out of the room as the jester's laugh rose in volume, fearful of what else the beast would do.

Hisoka sat, arms around his two precious fruits in contentment, humming to them an eerie tune of some sort. Gon, thankfully, had remained completely oblivious to what had just transpired.

"Hisoka-sama, did Machi-chan lose?" the boy asked innocently, staring at Hisoka with his hopeful brown eyes. 

"Yes, yes she did~" Hisoka couldn't help but answer the little boy. He was just so innocent. He had to struggle to contain himself not to deprive Gon of that just yet. Not until his authority in the kingdom was unquestionable.

The Asylum Keeper wouldn't be running this place for long. As King, he would make sure of it.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi guys and happy holidays~! How was this part? Please tell meh if there's anything I can improve, as always. Thank you!

And above is the most yaoi implying AMV ever~