Chapter 6- L.A./signed/ Ending :( [PART 1]

A/N: READ THIS BEFORE YOU GO ON PLEASE!

I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I WILL NOT PUT ALL THE THINGS I WAS GOING TO PUT IN IT. I AM SAD THAT I WON'T BE DOING THAT BUT I HAVE ANOTHER STORY I WILL BE DOING AND A WHOLE SERIES. I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO DO ALL OF THOSE! I CAN'T REALLY GET INTO THIS STORY ANYMORE AND IT UPSETS ME TO END IT LIKE THIS. I KNOW I SAID I WASN'T GOING TO END IT IN THE MIDDLE AND I WILL TRY NOT TO DO THAT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING. I WILL JUST PUT THE REST OF THE STORY ON THIS CHAPTER. SORRY GUYS!!

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ MY STORY

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN DOING THIS STORY AND MAKING IT LONGER!! (:

THANKS

~BEYONDINFINITY13

Austin and I take our time packing my things not wanting me to leave so soon. I make sure I don't leave anything important behind. I put a red hoodie in my bag in case its cold at night.

Austin:Hey that's my hoodie!

I just give him a cute smile and giggle

Austin:You just take all my clothes don't you?

Meghan:Maybe

I smile at him and continue packing.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I am fully dressed in some yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. I also have my hair in a fishtail braid for the long plane ride. I had to be up at 8 am and be ready by 9 because the flight is at 9:30 and the driver will be at my house at 9. Austin is at my house so he can say goodbye when I leave. Also my whole family -well not my brother- is up so they can say goodbye too.

Mom: You have your phone charger?

I nod.

Mom:You have enough clothes?

I nod again.

Mom:You ha-

Meghan:Ok. Mom I think I have everything.

Mom:I just want to make sure you are prepared. I don't want my baby to not have everything she needs.

Meghan: I have everything mom. I'm fine. I'll only be gone a week at the most.

There is a loud car horn from outside. I hug everyone and say bye. I grab my suitcase and walk out with Austin beside me. There is a large black SUV outside.

Austin:Don't forget to call me when you can.

Meghan: I won't.

I give Austin a long kiss on the lips and head towards the car. The driver takes my bag and puts it in the back. I get in the car and wave to Austin bye.

~5 HOURS LATER~

I get off the jet and  head to luggage claim. I find my suitcase and head through the airport. Simon said there would be someone with a card with my name on it. I look around and see a guy -more like a boy- with a sign with my name on it. He has sunglasses and a beanie on. There are loose curls peeking out of the hat. He has black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt on. I walk up to him.

Meghan:I didn't know they were sending me Mr. Styles to pick me up.

Harry: *smiles* I offered to since no one else wanted to go. They should of came though. Simon didn't mention how beautiful you were.

I blush and say thank you. Harry takes my bag and we start walking towards the exit. He hands me his sunglasses.

Harry:Here put these on. The paparazzi are outside and the cameras can be blinding. Keep your head down and don't talk to them.