Chapter 4- "We need to talk"

I walked over to Austin's house, and up to his door. I knock and wait for someone to answer. The door swings open to reveal a tired looking Michele.

Michele: Oh hi Meghan. *Smiles*

Meghan:Hi. Is Austin home?

Michele:Yeah, he's in his room. Go ahead and go up

I thank her and make my way to the stairs and up them. I go to Austin's bedroom door and knock lightly.

Meghan:Austin?

Nothing.

I knock again but he still doesn't answer. I decide to go in. I slowly open the door, and I see Austin curled up in a ball sleeping peacefully. I go over to him and lightly shake him.

Meghan:Austin, wake up.

Austin:Mmmm five more minutes mom.

Meghan:Austin

He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me and I give him a small smile back.

Meghan:Austin, we need to talk.

Austin then quickly sits up and has a worried expression on his face.

Meghan:It's nothing bad, I promise.

He relaxes a little but still has a worried look on his face.

Austin:Ok, what.. is it?

Meghan: Why didn't you come to the party last night?

Austin:Well at first I had to help Alex with something, then when I went to the party I saw you and it looked like you were have a lot of fun with your new friends. So I left.

Meghan:Why? I wanted you to be there.

Austin:I just figured you wouldn't have noticed if I didn't come.

Meghan:Well I did, I was upset that you didn't come.

Austin:I'm sorry

Meghan:It's ok. I just wished you would have came. I really wanted you to be there.

I sit next to him and wrap my arms around his waist and I put my head on his chest. He then kisses my head. We talk about random things and laugh at funny things. We end up falling a sleep, with his arms wrapped around me and my head on his chest.

_______________________________________________

Short chapter.

This is just a filler chapter. The next chapter is going to be really good.

It will be long too, I promise.

Vote, comment and share!! (:

~BeyondInfinity13