seventy three.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
073. ❛ wedding day.

courtdelevingne:Today, I get to marry this wonderful man

courtdelevingne:
Today, I get to marry this wonderful man. We aren't the cliche couple that comes along on TMZ and aren't that problematic couple either. Seeing you on sat that day was exhilarating because of your charismatic personality. And Comic Con's together and my departure from the show wasn't easy on me, and you were my guiding hand to aide me. When I came back it was the happiest day on my life to act alongside my family once again. But ever since I've laid a kiss on that stubble, I had a gut feeling that it wasn't going to be the last one. Together and separately we've gone through so much, whether it be bad articles, secrecy, and rumors we've always survived and pushed past it. Although various different people told us and shipped us for years, I never thought we'd make it to this day. This isn't me getting cold feet or anything but to say my vows in this post. I'm ready to jump forward with you towards our future, with our kids and careers and more surprises to come our way. I'm ready for you to join my crazy family and for me to join yours. I'll be all in white and you'll be crying as will a lot of people. You're the person I want to be with, the only person I want, and the one I want to grow old with. I love you, Norman Reedus. I always have and always will. Whether we are screaming at each other at the top off our lungs or filling each other with kisses, I'm ready for all of this. I'm ready for this. I'm ready for us.

_____

this is the last chapter, I've felt a sudden shift and this story had to come to an end. I'm grateful for the amount of readers and all of you've who've loved this story from the get go. Thank you for all of the support and I hope you will continue to support me in other works that I do.

🎉 You've finished reading ᵗᵉʳʳⁱᵇˡᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ▸ 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐒 ✓ 🎉