one.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
001. ❛ the walking dead.

#RipMargaery but #WelcomeBackMeredith ?

Courtney Delevingne, as most GoT fans know that her character Margaery Tyrell was killed of in the season 6 finale of the show. Although her time on Game Of Thrones is up, Courtney is revealed to still be a main cast member in The Walking Dead. From the Season 6 finale, we see that everyone in the group along with Meredith was nabbed by the one and only Negan. From the Comic-Con Panel, we see Courtney's name in the line up but Greg Nicotero might have given a hint as to who won't get killed in Season 7.

Greg Nicotero spoke out saying to sources that, "Meredith has been a fan favorite and ever since we brought her back in season 5, her character has always been a element of surprise especially with her relationship with Daryl." With that we can eliminate 1 person from Negan's hit list. Plus it isn't much coincidence that Courtney has been seen getting pretty personal with some of the actors on the show. Yet the other day, we saw Courtney having lunch with Lauren Cohan. Although both of them did get pretty close while filming The Walking Dead Season 2, it could just be friends getting together.

What's certain is that the Delevingne's are certainly blowing up both on the small screen and the big screen. Camila Delevingne is seen in Grey's Anatomy as Jo. Even if Natalia doesn't come back to The Walking Dead, we can be excited to see both Delevingne's acting together in Suicide Squad.