five.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
005. ❛ pokemon go.

"10 second countdown?" Jeffery said as Courtney and Norman looked at the countdown going down before going live

"We're professional around here," Josh from MTV said before greeting the three, "And we're live, we are here with Norman Reedus, Courtney Delevingne, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan from the Walking Dead. Thanks for joining us."

"Thanks for having us," Courtney replied wrapping up the long wire of the mic in her hand. A habit that she adopted from Norman.

"You guys have a lot secrets to keep. So what's the security for the show at this point?"

"It's a 10." Jeffrey answers quickly making all of them laugh.

"So none of you ever slip up to like a friend or relative?" Josh asked with all of them with blank faces before Norman answered with a funny answer.

"You just don't say anything. You get a word in before Scott grabs your mic and answers it for you."

"This year they've been very careful making sure nothing gets out." Courtney added on

"You've been quite of a loose cannon because nobody expected you to be back, Courtney. How does it feel to be back?"

Courtney smiled before answering, "It's amazing. Everybody has been so welcoming and the cast and I kept in touch even after the left. Then one day, Gimple and Nicotero call me up and offered me the role again and I couldn't say no."

"She just missed me too much," Norman said taking Courtney's mic and speaking into it. She playfully pushed him aside making a grunting voice from him being so heavy.

"Will we see anymore Meredith/Daryl scenes?"

"Just don't say anything." Norman silently spoke into his mic resulting in laughter from the people on the couch.

"But for the season finale, you've shot multiple different scenes right?" Josh slightly laughed between the words, already knowing the answers. Norman huffed before playfully dropping his mic on the floor and the two others following his lead.

"No, no, no. Let stalk about happy stuff." Josh said picking up their mics.

"Let's talk about Pokemon Go. Do any of you play it?"

Both Jeffrey and Norman instantly look to the middle at Courtney, who tried to hide behind her mic.

"After many interviews, Courtney looks at her phone and finds that there is a Pokemon around her. All you see her is with her phone up, struggling to catch a Pokemon." Norman says with Courtney playfully hitting him with her mic and him trying to defend himself.

"In my defense, it's a pretty fun game. Emily Kinney actually convinced me to download it."

"I thought this was a card game," Jeffrey confusingly said with Courtney explaining the whole logistics behind it.

"Well, I've had a blast with you guys but every comic con interview wraps up with a game we call Geeks & Posers. Because people come to comic con as geeks but there are some posers."

"Bunch of posers on this couch," Norman affirms him with Josh giving them some encouraging comments that the questions are pretty simple.

"Who are Kylo Ren's parents?"

"Who the hell is Kylo Ren?" Norman asked looking over to Courtney to see if they knew the answer before she shook her head also not knowing the answer.

"It's Han Solo and Princess Leia." Jeffrey answered already proving that he was a geek.

"So are we posers?"

"I guess so." Jeffrey responded with Courtney laughing and turning to Josh for the next question.

"Who is Mjolnir?"

"It's the thing that comes out of Jabba The Hut after a long meal." Norman says with Courtney going into a for of laughter and hiding behind Jeffrey's back.

"From the looks of it, it's the wrong answer." Jeffrey says with Courtney standing upright.

"It's Thor's Hammer."

"I thought we were still on Star Wars."

"I hope you three know this answer. What is Negan's weapon of choice?"

"A golf club." Norman answers with Courtney piggybacking on his answer.

"A steel pipe."

"No guys, it's his charisma." Jeffrey said watching at Josh was completely laughing at our wrong answers.

"Okay last question can any of you sing the Pokemon theme song?"

"I wanna be the very best that know one ever was." Courtney belted out, "To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause."

"I will travel across the land. Searching far and wide. Each Pokemon to understand the powers that's inside."

"Pokemon!" Courtney shouted very loudly into Norman's ears which caused him to leaned sideways trying to get away from Courtney's singing.

"Gotta catch them all," she said practically laying on top of him.

"It seems that Norman really like your singing."

"Thank you guys for being here and we'll all be waiting for October to come."