fifty six.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
056. ❛ working late.

pookie: today, i have to work late

queen of westeros: i thought we were going to stay in because I'm having very bad mood swings

pookie: a hormonal woman is exactly where I want to be

queen of westeros: it's not funny

pookie: you're right I'm sorry

queen of westeros: it's just I need you here because I'm starting to feel lonely

pookie: i know but i have to work baby. you know if I could have it any other way I would be right there next to you.

queen of westeros: that's what I'm wishing for right now

pookie: I'll try my best to get home early
pookie: I want to snuggle up and hold you tight
pookie: I love you

__________

Arriving at 4am, Norman closed the door carefully as to not wake Courtney. Shutting the door, Norman was afraid that he woken up Courtney. The shuffling of some feet in the apartment gave him a scare knowing that he'd woken her up, and was ready for a fight. Instead, Courtney engulfed herself into Norman's chest hugging him so tight that she could leave him without air. It was so quiet that anybody could hear that Courtney was crying in his chest.

"Are you that happy to see me?" Norman chuckled, earning a punch in the arm from Courtney. "For a woman, you punch hard." He rubbed his injury taking Courtney back into his arms.

"I missed you. I couldn't sleep without you by my side. Norman, I understand that we are in this business and we have other compromises but this comes first. What happens if you're working late and I have to take care of the kids? Or vice versa? I'm scared, everything about this is scary because I don't know what we're going to do. If the whole world is going to change when these two pop out of my belly."

"You're not going to be alone in this. You'll never be alone because you have me, what we have here, is what I've wanted since I first met you. In a couple of months, you're going to love those two babies you have cooking up in you. And you'll be the best mother on the planet because you're that type of person. You're scared now, but I'm here to ease all your doubts." Norman kissed the top of her head as they both stood, wrapped around each other.

"And when I said that you'll never be alone, I kind of meant it." Norman said unwrapping himself from her hug giving a chance to wipe her tears. He opened the door and Courtney was met with a big surprise.

A baby German Shepherd made its way to Courtney's feet and started to whine at her. Courtney couldn't resist at the sight of a puppy because she loved them so much.

"Whenever I'm not here, she's here to keep you company."

"She doesn't have a name?"

"I'll let you decide that name," Norman patted the dog's head while Courtney held her in her arms.

"How about Lucille?" Courtney smirked at Norman knowing that one of their costars would be happy.

"If Jeffrey doesn't mind, Lucille she'll be called."