chapter 2

Chapter 2

Unknows pov.

‘beta. Beta. Where are you?’

He should have been back by now, its morning.

‘Jason, go out and see if you can find my beta, he’s not answering me. And its full moon tonight.’

What if… not he is my beta. He is strong and smart there’s no way he could be harmed in any way. I just don’t know why he’s not answering me.

‘alpha?’

‘yes’

‘hes… he’s dead. Alpha.’

No this isn’t real. Beta my friend ever since birth. My brother.

‘are you… are you sure its him tho?’ I asked through mind link.

‘yes alpha. Come see for your self, we are at E27’

With in minutes I was there. And as he told me there my beta laid. Lifeless. Dry sucked out till the last drop of soul from him. I closed his eyes with my fingers. A tear fell from my eyes to his check.

‘Alpha, this has been happening every full moon for 2 years now. Not only today will they strike, but tomorrow too. The full moon lasts for two nights.’ Jason spoke, carefully to make sure I don’t lose my temper.

‘Whoever did this will pay. I promise you. They will pay.’

Arielle pov.

I gasped as I stood in front of my mirror. Poppa was right. I am perfect now. An angel and demon. The most powerful specie alive. My skin glow even more, my legs were longer making me the same height as popa, my hair grew longer to my waist, thick and golden. My golden eyes had specs of florescent gold and dull gold, collectively making them appear unreal as if they were drawn from a sheet of paper. My face has  a new structure, my cheek bones high and a small curved nose, my broad shoulders allowed me to glide rather than walk. Popa came from behind me and stood near me staring at me from the reflection of the mirror; he pushed my golden hair behind my shoulders and kissed my check.

‘But popa wouldn’t this make me more obvious?’ I asked curious as too if this might actually give me away. I couldn’t let down my popa.

‘Darling. I doubt they will even be suspecting a female to cause this much damage.’

‘Girls are just as tough as males, more possibly.’ I snapped now directly facing him.

He chuckled lightly and placed both hands on my shoulders.

‘right you are Arielle. Especially you. What I mean to say is. I’ve heard news. And some wolves are starting to recruit men in an attempt to capture you, well ‘them’. You see these silly wolves believe there’s a pack of members targeting the kills. Little do they know it’s my perfect darling not targeting but rather hunting?’

I smiled to him. He always knows the right words to say to me.

‘you need to rest now, that’s if you would like to go hunting again tomorrow?’

‘pherpas, my sensation to hunt on the second day is never as tough as the first day.’ I said whilst shrugging. Well it was true. On the first day I would crave it like I had to do it, it was a part of me. Whereas on the second day, it was just rare that I would hunt again. If I did the second wouldn’t be aimed for a high power but rather anyone just for the thrill of the killing.

And with that my popa left my room. I stood for just a minute longer then left to shower, yet again another cold shower to prepare my muscles. As I stripped I realized I still had dry blood in my arm near my should, I moved it directly in front of my nose and inhaled that beautiful scent almost moaning to the scent of it. Boy was this guy hot. He must have been beta to a really powerful pack for him to smell this amazing to me. oh.