Chapter 15

(Your POV)

"I'm with a new friend, his name is Ben." I said.

"Hi!" Ben said. I grabbed my controller.

"Today we will be playing GTA!" I said. "Okay, Ben you ready and everything?" I asked. It took a second for him to reply. "Yeah." He said. "Okay..." I whispered, getting everything ready.

(After the recording and editing)

Me and Ben viewed the video. The video had a lot of screaming because me and him both were killing each other. I looked at Ben, and he nodded. I pressed the 'upload' button.

(Ben's POV) (he's gonna explain what's happening at the Mansion and stuff)

You, I have a really big feeling that this is dream. Can this be real? Am I really making videos with The Anti-SocialButterfly? I must be dreaming. I have to be. But most fangirls think that meeting me is a dream when I go in their room.

But then I kill them. Then they remember who Ben Drowned actually is. A killer.

Anyways, the Mansion has been chaotic. E.J became a BUTTERFLY! He doesn't know that I'm friends with (Y/n). Once he finds out he's going to be freaking out... I tried to show Jeff who (Y/n) was, didn't really care but thought she was a pretty cool. L.J thinks she's a waste of time, that made me mad. So then I punched his face, and because his nose is a cone. It impaled me, and my arm started bleeding. Slenderman doesn't give two shits.

Once Masky, Hoodie and Toby found out (Y/n) had all the similarities. They started fanboying, which I started fanboying with them. Then we started explaining why we loved her. Then we started fighting over her.
Out of no where E.J came in and started fighting over her.

It was a fucking freak show.

Slender came in and yelled at us, MAKING US DEAF! That bitch can scream!

Sally came in and looked at everyone like we were psychopaths. But we are psychopaths, so that did nothing. Then she asked what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I have absolute, no fucking idea what happened. I swear to a Krabby Patty. That I published this! I JXJFUFHJDJFJFJFJFH IIII DDOONNT KNNOOWWW!

Okay, I have Wattpad on my iPad. And I use the same account on that. I went to continue writing on there. And it said. 'A different Device is on this story. Would you like to'

•Delete it
•save it
•continue writing

I picked the last one.

Then... I... I have no fucking clue what happened, but it delete stuff. And I'm very confused of what's going on... most people read it, or not I forgot.

BUT I HAD FUCKING 1000 WORDS ON THERE! AND NOW I HAVE 400! Half of that is my ranting...

I'll try to fix this... Peace (/|\)
(I have no idea what that is... but I made it, and it's staying)

~Sniper