Chapter 1

(Your POV)

"HEY MY BUTTERFLIES!" I yelled into the mic. My eyes widened as I just realized how loud that was. "I'm sorry guys. That was so loud." The screen turned black and then the words 'R.I.P Headphone Users' with a cemetery in the background. The camera turned back to me.

"Anyways guys, I'm going to be playing some GTA 5!" I exclaimed. "Because you guys really like this Series and I have a lot of fun playing it!" I explained. The screen went on my PS3 and my face was on top left corner.

(Time skip)

"Well thats all for today!" I waved at the face cam. "Make sure to Subscribe to become a butterfly and for daily gaming videos! For you guys that don't know know how this works.

If you don't know who I am. You are a caterpillar.

When you watch one of my videos. You become a cocoon.

And when you subscribe. YOU BECOME A BUTTERFLY!" I yelled and threw my arms up. "Anyways guys. Flutter away my butterflies and I'll See you tomorrow." I put my hand on the face cam to make it black.

I pressed 'Stop Recording'

(Time skip)

I just got done editing my GTA video and now it's uploading. I took my phone out and went on Twitter. I decided to tell my fans the video is  up.

@TheAnti-SocialButterfly
Hey my butterflies! New video is up. It's a game play of GTA5!

(Ben's POV)

I was playing some video games and doing my regular things.

Suddenly my phone goes off

TheAnti-SocialButterfly uploaded a new video PLAYING GTA5|GTA Game Play Pt.3

I gasp and grabbed my phone. "Where is it... Where is it?!" I yelled. Jeff walks in my room. "Ben can you. SHUT UP?!" He yelled. I looked at him a offended look on my face. I put my hand on my chest, where my 'heart' was.

"Excuse me?" I said. I stood up and stood in front of him. "I WAS LOOKING FOR THEANTI-SOCIALBUTTERFLY'S NEW VIDEO ON GTA!" I yelled and showed him my phone, that was on her channel. He looked at me and then phone, then back and forth. He shook his head and sighed. Then he walked out of my room.

I growled and sat back down my the floor. I searched on her account and looked for the video. I saw the video and tapped on it in less than a second. While silently fanboying over her while watching.

(Your POV)

I tweeted it and it instantly got comments and likes. Most of the comments were 'OMG YES I WAITED FOR A GTA VIDEO!' I always smile at comments like that. Suddenly I got a bunch of comments saying 'Hey (Y/n) Leafy made a video of you!' I read the comments and sighed.

I went on YouTube and searched Leafy. I checked his channel and saw his newest video.

'MOST CRINGEWORTHY GAMER! (IM SAD TO BE A GAMER NOW!)'

I looked at the Thumbnail. It was a picture of me with my face deformed. I looked at it and laughed. The picture was actually really funny. I got to admit I use to watch Leafy. But then I started my YouTube channel and never got the time to watch any YouTubers.

I clicked on the Video.

"Hey, what's up guys? Donald Trump here with a brand new video." He said. I laughed a little at his greeting. I continued to watch the video.

"So a lot of you guys. I MEAN A SHIT LOAD OF PEOPLE, requested I react to this YouTuber named TheAnti-SocialButterfly. To be honest. That name is amazing." He said.

Suddenly the screen was on my channel. "What the fuck is that profile picture?"

 "What the fuck is that profile picture?"

He started laughing. "Majestic as Fuck." He stated. I smiled at the thought of him actually liking my Profile picture.

"So let's react to this person." He said. The screen turned black. "P-P-P-P-P-PLAY THAT SHIT!" He yelled. I laughed at his sudden outburst.

The video started. It was my Skate 3 video.

"HEY MY BUTTERFLIES!" I yelled. 

A loud thud was heard in Leafy's video. "Holy shit guys that fucking scared the shit out of me. (Y/n) calm the fuck down!" He yelled. "Let's continue the video." He said and a click was heard.

"Anyways guys. I'm going to be playing Skate 3 because you guys really like seeing me fail at skating." I said. The screen was turned into a PC screen and my face in the top left corner.

Leafy paused the video. "First of all. Im going to be honest, she's cute." He said. Then a pink version of Leafy with a pink and poka dotted bra on, came in. "Omg Leafy you idiot. A girl like that would never date you. You loser." The pink thing said. I laughed a little.

"Damn Femy. I said she was cute, not that I had a chance with her!" Leafy yelled. "Femy get out. I'm not done reacting to this chick!" Leafy yelled again. The pink thing was out of the screen.

"Okay guys today I'm going to try to do a back flip over the shark. I tried in my other Skate 3 videos but I was never able to do it." I said.

"Let's do this!" I yelled. My skater went up the ramp but didn't do a back flip. I only landed on the ramp. "FUCK!" I yelled.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Leafy was dying from laughing. " That outburst was amazing!" He yelled. He started clapping: I smiled again seeing a person actually liking my content. "Let's rewind that." He said. The screen went back to me.

"FUCK!" "FU-"FUCK""FUUCCKKKK"

"HAHAHA!" He laughed again. He made a remix of my outburst. I laughed along with him. "(Y/n) you deserve a Grammy award for that outburst!" He said still laughing.

"Okay you guys are probably wondering 'Why is the tittle of the video named MOST CRINGEWORTHY GAMER if your only complimenting her'?" He said. "Click Bait. That's why." He explained.

(Time skip)

I was on my phone on Twitter. I was just reading some comments. But one comment catches my attention.

'Can you play Legend of Zelda's Majora's Mask? But before you do. Search up Ben Drowned!'

I thought about it for a moment. It's been a long time since I played a Legends of Zelda game. Also,

WHO THE FUCK IS BEN DROWNED?!

I probably should probably search him up. The comment says I could.

Yeah I'll make a video tomorrow. Searching up Ben Drowned.