I couldn't stand so I turned around and Kissed him back.

He pushes me back and starts sucking on my neck.

I moan and he chuckles as normally. I Missed this since we hadn't done this in months.

Yeah he was gone for 5 Months because he had to go to California.

And he came back yesterday. So we didn't have time for us two technically. Although we did call and face timed each other. He also did helped me with the Baby Shower/Gender reveal.

"I miss this so much" He whispers in my ear. I nod.

"You know I could do this all day Princess, But We can't" He says and sits up.

"True" I say sitting up as well.

"Anyways Lets Keep going" I say.

As I move to the front he grabs my waist and pulls me back gently again.

"Wait it's to early. One more minute" he Says and places me In his lap.

He starts sucking on my neck and I moan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello sir we Ordered a Cake for a Baby Shower/ Gender Reveal And Cupcakes For Twins" I say and Hand him a Paper. He nods.

"Yeah We have The Cake If you wouldn't mind We still Need to Make a Few checks On the Cupcakes and Cake" I nod and feel Conner wrap His arms around my waist.

"Do You still  remember our first Date" He says and I nod.

"Yes very Good" I say smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anyways It's Almost Six O'Clock
let's Get ready" Angelina says and I nod.

.
.
.
.

Ok Let's says I looked Ah Good.

I didn't Want to wear a dress since I didn't feel like wearing one.

"Damn You Look fine" Angelina says and I shrug.

"Thanks But You look better And I bet Mark Will Not stop following you and kissing you all night " I say and She smiles.

"Let's Go check On Jenny" Angy Says and I nod.

We Both Walk to her room and see My mom and Graces Mom Getting her hair and Make-up  Done.

"Come In Girls" Jenny says and We both come in.

"You look Awesome" I say and She smiles.

"Thanks and You too Look awesome too. Conner and Mark Are very Lucky" Jenny says.

"Yeah But Don't do things too early because your dad does Not wanna Have another GrandKid coming up when he is about to Have one" My mom says laughing.

"Who Is Mark" Someone Else says.

We turn around and see Kevin. "Honey Angy's  Boyfriend and Don't Get mad Because remember My Brother and How he was the First time he met you" Grace says and I look at Kevin and Nod.

"Yeah You came Home all Red and Sweaty " Angy says.

"True He looked Like A tomato" Jenny says and we all laugh except for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ETHAN" I yell And Run up to him and Hug Him.

"LUCY" He yells Sarcastically.

"I Missed You so Much. More Then Conner To be honest" I say and Conner Looks Shockingly At me.

"I'm  Kidding" I say And Smile.