Getting Tagged

This is not related to Harry potter but something about the people here on wattpad. As all of you know that a giveaway is announced by me where the ones who are willing to participate have to tag as many people as they want. The participants are doing great and a big hats off to them. I love all of you who have spent their precious time and tagged all the people and spread our profile.

But now I want to come to those who were tagged and came to know about this profile for the first time. And I am really sorry to say that many of them had the worst reactions. The least they could do was ignore why they were tagged and move on to their own fucking lives but NO! They act as their names have been displayed in a fucking news channel and comment "WtF? Why am I here?" or something like "Nah. Not interested.

" For the reactions similar to the first one I told, I pity them. I seriously pity them. Cant they just press that little back button on their cell phones (if they are on app) or go up and see what the thing is (if they are on laptop) instead of asking it in comments. Seriously? Are you that dumb to ask someone else instead of reading on your own?? Cant you read just a small thing and get to your own damn business? Why create a fuss about being tagged? Your names were not put in for Hunger Games so stop overreacting on such small petty things. You show as if your notifications just blew up due to just a single tag! Come on people! Dont act as if you are just too popular to care about every tag. Even the populars have the manners to feel thankful for being tagged. For your kind information, you just got promoted because of that tag because may be many people didnt know you but now they do.

For the second kind of reactions, I dont know why the hell did you comment? I mean, I get it that you are not interested if you are not participating so why comment and tell it? No need to show others that you are just too saint to inform me that you aint participating. Its OK. I never forced anyone to do that. Its open for all and its on everyone if they want to. No need to express yourself too much here.

And lastly for all those who think that the comment section is a chat centre. Do you know how difficult it gets to handle the comments when you are just chatting there like bimbos?? I missed so many important questions and other notifications just because of your silly relplies. I dont mean to discourage you on talking to each other in the comment section but atleast make some sense while talking, will ya? You dont have to just keep on replying xd xd xd xd to others. You can remain silent if you want to.

Conclusion: All the people who got tagged, STOP BEING PUSSY PRINCESSES OR PRINCES. You were just tagged and nothing else. To see why then I dont think there is any sin to check out yourself instead of commenting abuses in the comments. I dont have all the time to read the same question by all the idiots who cant even scroll down or up and act as fucking models here.

Okay sorry guys. That thing above was a hella rant and now I think I just removed all the frustration here. I seriously dont mean to discourage any of you but just imagine yourself in my shoes. How will you feel when someone does not follow a single thing even if you asked them to? How will you feel when a stranger just comes up and abuses you? I dont think that will be nice. So yeah, please understand me and I am sorry again for that stupid rant.