Lupin & Harry

"We'll be at Hogwarts in ten minutes," said Professor Lupin. "Are you alright, Harry?"Harry didnt ask how Professor Lupin knew his name.

Okay Harry dear. Let me tell you how he knew your name:

~ He bought you your first knit sweater. It was red because he knew red brought out your mother's eyes.

~ He was there when you got sick for the first time. He comforted your parents because he was the first person they called. "Moony come here right this second. Lily is freaking out."

~ During your first winter you liked being in his arms the best because he was warmer than the other Marauders.

~ He took care of you so many times when mama and dada were having a date night.

~ You were the only thing that made him as happy as chocolate after a particular rough full moon night.

~ You liked to run your little hands over his big scars. You were the second person he didnt mind doing that. Sirius was the first. ;)

~ You made him smile even though there was a war going on and there wasnt much to be happy about.

~ All he wanted was you after he lost it all. But he was denied that right.

~He thought about you and all his friends on full moons, how all of them sat on the living room floor of the Potters and played with you, no one had died or betrayed each other.

~ He knew your name Harry, because the moment he opened his eyes in that compartment, he thought James was sitting accross him and they were back in third year.

~ He knew who you were because when he looked into your eyes to say "sit still", he saw Lily Evans' eyes.

~He knew your name Harry, because you were all he had left as a reminder that everything they went through with Marauders was real.

~And the worst part is, you knew him too. You loved him at one point and now you didnt even recognise him.