☆ HERMIONE B'DAY PREP ☆

Hey guys! Our dear Hermione is turning 37 on September 19 this year!! Its the first birthday we are going to celebrate this year! As no sorting of the houses is done yet, I will be hosting an individual contest for Hermione's birthday. Every member has to participate and even the new members who get selected even before three days of the deadline have to participate. Come on! Its her birthday!!

[CLOSED]

Contest name- Spell- Bounded (I know its bad but I liked it. Bear with your crazy founder!)

Details- All the characters have to create their own spells and tell what will happen if it is used at someone. The spells have to be original and even the usage has to be original. No copying from our darling J.K Rowling's mind. The spells have to be atleast three words long and can be in any language. No limit at the number of entries..

How to submit-

Your spell-
Its usage-

eg:
Spell- Abracadabra
Incantation- Abra-ca-dabra
Usage- when used on a person, his skin starts changing color, sometimes even with patterns.

☆ Where to submit- pm on this account.

☆ Judges- As its Hermione's birthday, mercurous will be the judge with me.

☆ How to vote- The members have to vote on the spells except their own spells and comment the three entries which they think will be ranked first, second and third.

Deadline- September 16 ( time zone: UTC+05:30 )

☆ Prizes-

First- A permanent follow, Votes on first five chapters of your one book, two-three line comments on first three chapters of your book. Your spell will be highlighted in the 'Creations' book which will be piblished soon by the profile.

Second- A permanent follow, votes on first three chapters of your book, two-three line comments on first chapter ( excluding prologue). Your spell will also be added in the 'Creations' book.

Third- A permanent follow and votes on first three chapters of any of your books. Your spell will also be added in the 'Creations' book.

☆ Winners announcement- On September 19.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Other than the contest entries, submit your birthday wishes via pm. The wishes should be from the character's point of view which you are playing at Fake Hogwarts.

Here is a small example of birthday wish given by Snape-

'Well, you were quite irritating at my class during the time you were in my Potions class. Always raising your hand even though I never asked, and acting oversmart was like your daily duty. Being with that Potter did ruin your obedience skills but I was quite impressed how you always scored the best in exams and tests. So yeah, Happy Birthday and hope God puts something on that hand of yours!'

I hope everyone understood what to do....Submit your wishes before September 16. The submitted spells and all the spells will be posted on Hermione's birthday.

One more thing...dont share your wishes among yourselves. Create it as funny as possible and create a big bash! Your wish must be a surprise for every other member!

I guess everyone will submit it as all of you had said that you will be devoted to this profile. I dont think creating a spell will be that hard and nor the wishes will take much time. Its a way you will be showing that you are really going to be active here and make it a success! I do have great expectations from you all! If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comments below!

Yours Fakely,
PT ;)