Dessert Cosplay

Mitskia is chocolate fudge
Hikari is strawberry cheesecake
Kireina is vanilla cheesecake
Hikaru and Kaoru are orange cream
Honey is vanilla cake
Kyoya is dark raspberry cake
Tamaki is mint
Mori is normal chocolate cake
Mitskia pov
       My eyes fluttered open and my brother has a arm around me. I sat up and to my left on the couch was a spider. I froze, I couldn't move, I could only sit still.
     "What wrong Mitskia?" Mitskuni kept asked over and over again. He started shaking my shoulders as the spider moved closer to me.' Mitskuni if you can hear me there is a spider to my left coming to me please, please get it away from me!' I thought has the spider come too close for comfort.
      Takashi walked over and picked up the spider with a piece of paper and a plastic cup. Thank the lord the spider is gone. Mitskuni rubbed circles on my back which calmed my nervous.
      "It's okay Mitskia your safe now. I'll protect you." Mitskuni said while I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. Kyoya walked out in front of the hosts.
    "We are doing a dessert cosplay. If you  look in the dressing room with your name on it you will find your outfits." Kyoya said was I grabbed Mitskuni's hand and found our dressing room. It's not weird that we change together, we're twins and we don't care. He is vanilla cheesecake while I was chocolate fudge. Everyone looked sweet. Puns are fun. Then all the girls came and filed in. Hikari walked out in a dress like mine by she looked like a strawberry. Hikaru and Kaoru walked out in a orange cream suit with white shirts like my brother but he has on off white with white. Kyoya was in dark purple and white, Takashi was a navy blue and white. Tamaki in a mint green and white. Then a girl that looked like Tamaki walked  wearing a ruffled black dress with white fur around her neck. She walked over to Tamaki and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around her waist.
       "Tamaki who is that?" I asked as I walked over to Hikari as Mitskuni followed me.
       "Kireina Suoh. Twin sister to Tamaki Suoh. Their grandmother prefers Kireina over Tamaki any day of the week." Kyoya said with a cold tone like he always does.
      "Mitskia-Senpai, Honey-Senpai it's a pleasure to meet you. And Hikari-Senpai it's good to see you again." Kireina said in a happy tone much calmer than Tamaki's. All the girls started to walk in.
     "Welcome ladies." The boys said in unison. While Hikari, Kireina and I sat where our brothers or other family will sit. Mitskuni walked over to me and sat next to me. The girls looked me in the eyes then looked at him.
"Honey-Senpai who is this adorable girl with you?" One with long brown hair similar to my own.
"H-Hello my name is Mistkia." I said with a soft smile and a innocent voice. I felt someone cover my ears tightly. Then the girls screamed something but it was muffled. A plate of cookies were placed down in the table in front of me. I started eating the cookies.
                 -Time skip to 4:15-
"I'm sorry ladies but it is time for the host club to close for the day." Kyoya said while all the girls sadly walked out of the third music room. I turned my head to look at my brother.
"Mitskuni would you like to head home and practice?" I asked while he nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hey guys I'm SOOOOO sorry that I have not posted in a while I have been busy with something called life.