Honey-senpai has a what??

~Mitskia pov~
      "Mitskia? Father asked to speak with both of us." Mitskuni said as we walked together toward fathers study. Mitskuni knocked on the door.
       "You wanted to speak with us, sir?" We asked in sync with each other. That was never planed, it would just happen. Father nodded.
        "Since Mitskia has been doing extremely well with her panic attacks, I will allow her to try to attend school. Mitskuni, you are in charge of her not getting hurt or getting panic attacks." Father said. Mentally I could not stop smiling but. Mitskuni nodded.
"Yes sir. No harm shall come to her." Mitskuni said as we walked out of father's study.
"I'm sooo happy! I finally get to go to school with you!!" I yelled as Mitskuni dragged me to Yesuchicka's door. Yesuchicka has always favored me over Mitskuni.
" Hey Yesuchicka would you like to practice with me?" I asked in a scared yet confident voice. He opens his bedroom door.
"Sure why not?" He said as we walked to the dojo and sparred a few times and I won every round.
"I CALL HAX!" He yelled.
"HOW?!?! I DIDN'T EVEN USE A WEAPON UNLIKE YOU!!!" I yelled to fast. I caught a grip on the closest thing to my which was my younger brother.
"Panic attack?" He asked as my grip tightened. Yesuchicka helped me slow walk to the room that Mitskuni and I share.
"Mitskuni! Open the door! Mitskia had a small panic attack!" Yesuchicka yelled as my vision became darker with every second. Then everything went black.
~third person~
Mitskuni finally opened the door. Mitskuni toke Mitskia and laid her on the bed and he sat next to her stroking her hair lightly.
-_-the next day-_-
~Mitskia pov~
I felt a pair of arms around me. I opened my eyes and Mitskuni was hugging me. Yesuchicka's head was laying and my left shoulder peacefully sleeping. I kissed my both of my brothers foreheads.
       "Time to get up." I whispered as Mitskuni and Yesuchicka got up and got ready while I laid in our bed a few more minutes.
       "Mitskia time to get ready." Mitskuni said while he got the school uniform that I said I would wear. A black skirt with the male top. Not that lemon-lime green thing they call a dress....gross.
        "Takashi is on his way here so please hurry." Mitskuni said while walking out of the room while I got dressed. I ran downstairs to see my brothers eating waffles. Mitskuni had Chocolate milk while Yesuchicka had white milk. I sat between them and ate my waffles happily. As I finished Takashi walked in.
       "Takashi!" I yelled happily as I ran toward him then he picked me up and hugged me, as I did him.
     "Mitskuni are you ready to go?" Takashi asked while Mitskuni nodded. We all walked out and got into the limo.
              -_-time skip to school-_-
      Pink?! Why would any person that's sane paint a school pink?! This people are crazy.
     "Mitskia come on. You don't want to be late now do you?" Mitskuni said while taking my hand. I smiled and skipped into the huge pink school called Ouran High School. I have all my classes with Mitskuni and Takashi.
               -_-after school-_-
     "Hey Mitskia would you like to meet my friends?" Mitskuni asked me, I nodded. Takashi held me in his arms as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.
~third pov~
      The three walked until they came to a sign that read 'Music room 3'. They walked in while Mitskia remained asleep.
"Hey Mori-Senpia and Honey-Senpia." Tamaki said in his happy-go-lucky voice.
"Who is that?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked as the door opened once again. A girl with ginger hair walked in and stood behind Hikaru and Kaoru. Her name was Hikari.
"Hey Hikari." The twins said as they hugged Hikari.
"Takashi you can put me down now." Mitskia said in a sleepy and cute voice as Mori put her down next to Honey. Mitskia leaned onto her older brother.
~Mitskia pov(it is easier)~
"This is Mitskia my younger sister." Mitskuni said while I hid behind him. Everyone had a face like they had just seen a ghost or two.
" You have a what?!"