"Oh ho, you actually remembered!" Aly gasped, covering her mouth. "Now I don't have to remind you all the time!"

"Awh man, I wanted a Gengar too!" Raphael groaned. "Sebby, you have one?"

"Not a fan of those ghost weirdos," Sebastian answered, waving the back of his hand. "Lynn might have one though."

The group were all busy with their own games again. Before I could join them though, I stopped when Mommy's giggles sounded out from the dining room. "Ed's so bubbly! My daughter has always been shy with other people, so I'm so happy to see him getting along with her!"

"Haha yeah, he loves hanging out with everyone. He's so excited when he tells me they're all going to your house." Edward's mom responded. "Also, your milkshake's getting so much better than before!"

"Ah, thanks! Blake still said it's too watery and bland though."

"Hey Rena, do you have Pokemon?" asked Edward, snapping me out of my thoughts, but the mention of that familiar game had me nodding my head furiously. He quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the couch. "Let's play it together! I'm so gonna teach you lots of awesome stuff!"

Lately, Edward and the others have been discussing Pokemon; whether it was at school or somewhere else. I ended up watching his or Aly's gameplay, listening to their squeals and high-fives whenever they did something big. Obviously I was missing out a lot, so I convinced my parents to get a DS and the game for my birthday.

Best present ever!

Just like every other day, Edward was being the jolly boy. Whenever he was around, he would shine among everyone, throwing off any gloomy energy. Even with bad situations, his hopes would never go away, and those bright eyes he had, it made my body flutter every single time.

"So, what starter Pokemon did you pick? Have you battled any trainers or gyms yet? What Pokemon have you caught?" He began tossing me all kinds of questions.

"Chrissy, give her a moment!" scolded Aly.

"He's sooo into it, huh?" Adelynn said, laughing quietly.

"Um, I haven't played the g-game yet, so... I don't really know much..." I murmured lamely, busting his bubble. I was ready to see his disappointment at my lack of knowledge of the game, but instead...

"That's even better!! I can help you set up the best Pokemon team you'll ever have, and give you some useful tips, and trade with you. How's that sound?"

"Yeah, s-sure," I stammered, and he was quick to pump his fists in victory. I didn't want him—and obviously my other friends—to notice my hot, reddening cheeks, so I shoved my hat down to my face. Not only did I have the chance to play Pokemon with him, he was willing to teach me how to play!

"Oh guys, I've got an idea. How about we all go somewhere to play Pokemon?" he suggested, "Feels kinda weird if we're just gonna stay here all day."

"And that somewhere is...?" Aly raised one of her brows.

"The park!"

Of course, he would choose that place. Even if he had brought me to that spot so many times I lost count, I would never once get bored of it.

"Huh, again?! Geez, not only there's nothing to see... we just went there last week!"

"See, this is why I don't tell you," Edward grumbled under his breath. "You're complaining about it all the time."

"Just ignore her, Chris," Sebastian commented, keeping his attention on his console. "A simpleton like her would always find something to complain about."