Chapter 1

Beverly POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I debate on just hitting snooze and getting up or just lay here for the next ten minutes.
I go with the second choice.
After only three minutes of me trying to savor these passing minutes I heard the clicking noise of those oh so famous heels my mother wears. I quickly sit up and toss the blankets to the side and stand right before she barges into my room.

"What are you doing?" She asks taking in my appearance.

I stare at her blankly while fixing my bed. She should know the routine by now. Whenever she  tries to talk to me I don't respond. Simple. I like it that way.

I shrug and walk over to my dresser and pull out some random clothes. I hear her shift her weight to look at me. I glance back at her as she just stares at me.
She eventually leaves saying 'hurry up your bus will be here and take your meds'
I don't respond to what she said, even though I know she wanted me to

I walk down the hall and into my bathroom. I shut the door carelessly and look in the mirror to see a boy behind me.

"Hey Matty." I say while grabbing a towel to wash my face with.
You need to talk to her Love
he responds ignore my greeting.
"Well good morning to you to and You know I can't do that. Why should I she doesn't care." I say wringing my towel out and setting it on the rack.
She's your mum Bev, you will at some point
He says looking down at me.

I roll my eyes and walk out the bathroom to my room, where I find him looking at stuff on my dresser.
I just glare at him, he has curly long hair that's dark, almost black. He's wearing his signature black jacket, black skinny jeans with his combat boots. He has tattoos here and there but nothing to extravagant.
"Do you have to touch my stuff 24/7 " I groan
He turns and looks at me with a small smile.
Better get a move on Love
his British accent flowing through the room.
I huff and throw on my acid wash jeans with a black shirt. When I'm done putting in my vans I look up he's gone.
That's just him, he comes, then goes.
I get grab my bookbag off the floor and head towards my bedroom door. I stop and turn to see the bottle of meds Matt was messing with on my dresser and pick them up and read the label.
.... Take daily...
I shake my head  and chuckle
"Not a fucking chance"
and toss them on my bed. I snatch my black sweater off my door handle and headphones. Next thing you know I'm out the front door and walking down the street to the god forsaken bus stop.