The Alphas Possession - Chapter Two

The Alphas Possession. Chapter 02 - Waking up and Starting school

Although there is no use of swear words/mature language, there will be in future chapters.

Cheryl

I woke up remembering the events of my dream. Great, now I'm gonna be completely bummed about waking up from such a wonderful dream. "Cheryl, wake up! You're starting school today!" I hear my Aunt shout out to me. I immediately brought myself up, shocked and disgusted my Auntie was making me go to school only being here for a couple of days (which was actually only 2).

I heard her footsteps coming upstairs and I quickly made my bed and randomly picked out some clothes to show that I was ready, when I actually wasn't. "It's good to see you're ready but I was wondering, do you really want to go to school this early after moving?" She leant in the doorframe, tilting her head to the side. I step back startled, wondering if I should go to school or not. Obviously, I responded with a nod. What the actual hell, who wants to go to school? Me. DUH.

So, after my awkward encounter about school with Aunt Rose, I got ready for the very long day ahead of me. You know, I don't really understand myself either so DONT QUESTION ME! As I made my way downstairs I saw my cousin Dreen eating breakfast. "DREEEEEN!" I screeched like a hyena and leapt from the stairs and onto Dreen, who had started to choke from the sudden impact. "Hey Spice," Dreen choked out barely as he wrapped his arms around me. "Mum, why didn't I know that Cher was coming?" Dreen called out to his mother who was walking down the stairs as I stepped backwards and took a seat at the table. "You were probably too busy screwing with a girlfriend in the closet or something." Aunt Rose muttered under her breath before rolling her eyes. There happened to be a plate in front of me so I dug in whilst Aunt Rose argued with Dreen, which was absolutely hilarious.

"Dreen, you'll be taking Cheryl to school, don't ignore her 'kay?" Aunt Rose said to Dreen, hitting the back of his head with a newspaper as we left the house. "Yes my dear beloved mother," Dreen muttered, rubbing his head as I laughed continuously. "Goodbye, my beloved family!" Aunt Rose sang as she spun on her tiptoes and closed the front door in our faces. Dreen walked up to where his car was parked and unlocked it with his key, then opening the other door for me to get inside. "Why thank you, my cousin, in shining armour," I said as I got in and sat down, Dreen did the same and started the car before driving off.

The car drive was silent until Dreen, the idiot that he is, asked me how I was doing after the 'incident'. How was I holding up? Pretty well, to be honest, I was (of course) upset but kinda relieved? "Eh, I'm feeling mixed emotions about it." I finally came to the conclusion of how I actually felt and it was the truth. Dreen nodded at this and continued to drive, no more conversation.

As the car pulled up to the car park, Dreen quickly parked and abandoned me. "Dreen, help!!" I speed-walked behind him, his steps being huge cause he was 6'2. "Have fun on your first day of school, spice," Dreen said out loud before turning around and getting lost in the crowd of students. Great, I'm now alone.

As I entered the big gates of my new school, I instantly felt like the odd one out. Dammit Dreen, watch when we get home. I wondered around aimlessly, not actually knowing where to go when a girl appeared in front of me. "Are you the new student, Cheryl?" She said to me, rainbows radiating off her positiveness. I nodded and she grabbed my hand, running off in a random direction. Is this a normal thing in this school? Because if it is, where's the damn door??

"My name's Valerie by the way," She said to me as we were walking up the stairs, oh the many stairs. "My name is Cheryl but you can call me Cher." I smile, acting just as happy to be here as her. How can one be so happy, especially IN SCHOOL?? "I hope we can become the best of friends!" She exclaimed as we got closer to the top of the stairs. I nodded. "I have to go now but I'm assuming we'll have our first class together. Just knock on that door and there's the principal," She grinned before walking away from me. Wow, everybody sure loves to just abandon me on the spot, don't they?

I finally gathered the courage to shuffle closer to the door and eventually knock on it however before that, a boy walked out clearly angry. He stared at me for a few seconds before (angrily) walking off, how do I know he stared if I wasn't looking up? I just know, thou shall not question thee.

"Come in!" A voice came from inside the office and I did what the voice told me to, cause like who wouldn't? "Take a seat, I'm assuming you're Cheryl Phillips?" I looked up to see a female in the seat and nodded. "That's good! I'm Mrs Roberts," She said before giving me a piece of laminated paper, "This will be your time table, you look like a smart girl so I guess you won't need a tour?" She said as if she was asking.

"No, I don't think I will," Did I respond, answering her question? She just nodded and smiled at me. "You should be going off to your lesson now, you will get there alright?" I nodded as I gathered my belongings and walked out of the class, looking down at my timetable. A02. My first lesson was maths. Since I was currently in A block on the 3rd floor, I made my way downstairs and successfully found my first class.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a command to tell me to come in. Nothing. Maybe it's the wrong class? Maybe I didn't knock loud enough. I knock again, louder this time. I hear someone say come in so, as anybody else would, I opened the door and walked inside. "Cher!" I hear Valerie whisper-shout my name out. "Er, I'm the new student Cheryl Phillips," I say to the teacher who then nods, probably remembering there was a new student coming in today. "Take a seat at the back, I'll have to rearrange the seating plan later on," The teacher muttered out lazily, I took a glance down at my timetable and saw his name. Mr Héroux. "Uh thanks, Mr Héroux." I looked up and saw a seat at the back and quickly walked to it, trying to not cause a disruption to the class. As I got closer I felt a weird aura around my seat, looking to the side of my desk was a boy who was just staring at me. Weird.

<><><>

A/N This is actually two chapters in one, if you're an early reader and saw the update, you will realise that you've already read half of this chapter! Sorry about that. I just felt that the first half was too short and now it is over 1k words! :) Please continue to vote, read and comment. PS - Imma be waay more active on wattpad now, sorry about not updating I was just really unmotivated, sick and had writers block but now I'm back and running! 

PPS - #ThankYou2NE1 

PPPS - My twitter is @wizardn4na if anyone wants to follow me hehe.